What's new

Need contact info

ricekrispyota

Member Number
I’ve been trying to contact Dodge Off Road about an order I placed for almost a week now via email, their website messenger and phone. No one is answering or responding to the messages. Is this typical? Does anyone have another way to contact them?

Process started. Thank you. Do you have prior experience with the company?
I don’t think I’ve ever been directly. But every story I’ve heard is about the same, shitty communication, rarely does product arrive, and might not be right or quality by the time it eventually does.

Just curious if you've heard anything about Far From Stock or Hardcore Offroad? I'm looking for new control arms. At this point, I may have to have a local guy build me something. He's more of a Toyota guy, but maybe he can figure something cool out for a Dodge.

Holy hell, that’s a name from way back when of the internets.

holy shit

djgaston himself?

wow

gotta say, I always looked at him sideways

this is 20+ years ago on ps.com though, god damn I feel old

Control arms for what? Thuren, Carli, Metal Cloak are the main Dodge suspension companies.
My bad. 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 that I’m slowly turning into a crawler. Right now it has a 3” Rough Country lift (no idea how old it is). I wanna push the front axle forward a bit, which is why I was looking at the DOR control arms which were said to push it forward 1/2”.

Control arms for what? Thuren, Carli, Metal Cloak are the main Dodge suspension companies.

thuren a cool dude. spent many daysbat his shack i SB in the old days.

Top Back Refresh