What's new

NC Earthquake

alk1174

Member Number
Was sitting here watching some wheeling videos on YT and the house started to creak and pop and then started to just vibrate. Felt like a large helicopter buzzed the house but with no noise. Felt sure it was an earthquake so off to the web. Turns out there was a 5.1 in Sparta NC about an hour south of me. Any members down that way? Doesn't seem like there was any real damage just a little excitimemt.

Was sitting here watching some wheeling videos on YT and the house started to creak and pop and then started to just vibrate. Felt like a large helicopter buzzed the house but with no noise. Felt sure it was an earthquake so off to the web. Turns out there was a 5.1 in Sparta NC about an hour south of me. Any members down that way? Doesn't seem like there was any real damage just a little excitimemt.

Should have jumped on top of the wife and enjoyed the ride. :flipoff2:

Wife's out of town getting to enjoy a little peace a quiet this weekend. Local news said this was the biggest in NC sick 1916. Yeah I know pretty boring by CA standards.

Greensboro here. I was half awake in bed fucking around on my phone and jumped the fuck up. EC was about 80 miles west of me. Friends on facebook felt it way down in Gaffney, SC.

We are on the NC/SC line near Gaffney SC and it felt like a dog had jumped on the bed. Checked on the dogs and all was ok-- rolled over and went back to sleep.

Top Back Refresh