What's new

NBA Finals - Miami vs Lakers

Big time Spurs fan..
I was never that good, beyond the team in highschool.. I was not a real baller
I did get pretty good at dunking when I was 19-21.. won a few urban contests..
I went to a Spurs camp when I was still considered a kid.. that was awkward and different..

Not watching. Too many crybabies in the league being paid millions and deciding not to go to work cuz BLM or BV.

I'm sure it won't be a social justice shit show. They decided that since sports are unifying that they would put politics to the side and play the game. :flipoff2:

Well honestly I haven't cared about the :mr-t:BA since MJ retired , but sports in general was supposed to take you/me/us away from the everyday life bullshit , once the social justices warriors injected politics into it I was done watching or supporting it , and that means all, NBA , MLB , NFL , fuck them and their bullshit politics.

Well honestly I haven't cared about the :mr-t:BA since MJ retired , but sports in general was supposed to take you/me/us away from the everyday life bullshit , once the social justices warriors injected politics into it I was done watching or supporting it , and that means all, NBA , MLB , NFL , fuck them and their bullshit politics.

You'll be missed but...

Bye :flipoff2:

I think that Barkly said it well the other day, hoping that the social matters that the NBA are pushing doesn’t push away fans..

Annnnnnd I just turned on a game I’m not impressed. Keep your opinions to yourselves as a league. Seeing all the BLM stuff just makes me think of the city’s in my area that have been so negatively impacted by the riots.

Fuck faggot commie cock sucking China loving NBA

Well, in normal Trailblazer fashion they pull a shootout win over the Grizz...

Fucking team can give a guy a ulcer I tell ya.

Top Back Refresh