What's new

National Guard Deployed To Minnesota Suburb

And what are they actually going to do? Better question...what are they allowed to do?

So....is this the official 2021 Violent Race Riot season opening weekend?

It will be interesting how this administration's reaction/result will be different since we're all woke now in the gubbermint.

Remember all the cities defunding their police? I am begining to think the reason is so they can deploy troops who will eventualy becaome a federal police force answering only to DC
Riots and nationwide violence with national guard everywhere would make confiscation a no brainer. Ecspecially with the atf fuck leading the charge.

All they need is a spark.

Gov. Walz said they are not going to tolerate burning/looting and are going to crack down hard...

Awfully convenient now that Trump isn't in charge to blame it on...

This is not going to end well...... Cop definitely fucked up.

BUT, if the victim would have just let them put the cuffs on him and not try to run there wouldn't have been a problem to begin with.

I'm in the "Play stupid games" camp on this. Both the cop and the kid played and lost. Next....

brooklyn center is just southern brooklyn dark
none of them had to do anything but walk out their landlord's front door in order to start wrecking shit

Gov. Walz said they are not going to tolerate burning/looting and are going to crack down hard...

Awfully convenient now that Trump isn't in charge to blame it on...
Wonder what a crack down is really going to look like? The media is already attacking the police chief for calling it a riot on Sunday after officers were hit with frozen coke cans and bricks.

Well, I am sure the Unity Team® at Biden/Harris will have this all under control today.

anyone follow what happened with the mayor and city council firing the city manager because he wanted due process for the officer involved?

we're into straight 1930s germany style brown shirt mob rule right now.

The Brooklyn Center City Manager was fired yesterday after the Mayor called for the Officer involved to be fired and the City Manager instead stated Due Process would be followed.

All employees working for the city of Brooklyn Center are entitled to due process with respect to discipline,' Boganey said. 'This employee will receive due process and that's really all that I can say today.

'If I were to say anything else, I would actually be contradicting the idea of due process.'

anyone follow what happened with the mayor and city council firing the city manager because he wanted due process for the officer involved?

we're into straight 1930s germany style brown shirt mob rule right now.

Damn, looks like we hit post at the same time.

I would imagine the City Manager would have a very compelling wrongful termination lawsuit on his hands.

I would imagine the City Manager would have a very compelling wrongful termination lawsuit on his hands.
I would hope so.

I also hope the family cashes out the wrongful death suit.

Minneapolis is headed the way of Detroit.

Could have at least said "stop or I'll shoot"...😁

fired for following the law sure seems like a golden ticket for that guy.

and we're calling it an accidental discharge now, even though there's no such thing.
BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — The officer who fatally shot a Black man during a traffic stop near Minneapolis mistakenly confused her gun for her Taser, police officials said on Monday, quickly releasing video as they tried to ease tensions in a state on edge over the Derek Chauvin trial.

also, i want to know how the gun control advocates feel about how their boy got killed over a misdemeanor gun charge.
The police said officers attempted to detain him after they discovered that there was a warrant for his arrest, stemming from a missed hearing on a misdemeanor gun charge.

also, i want to know how the gun control advocates feel about how their boy got killed over a misdemeanor gun charge.
rofl
ain't no law so trite and meaningless that they won't kill you while enforcing it

This is not going to end well...... Cop definitely fucked up.

BUT, if the victim would have just let them put the cuffs on him and not try to run there wouldn't have been a problem to begin with.

I'm in the "Play stupid games" camp on this. Both the cop and the kid played and lost. Next....

Resisting arrest should not equal a death sentence. Fuck that mentality. The kid fucked up, but he didn't deserve to be shot based on what is seen on video.

If the cops can't restrain a skinny little black kid, they need new cops. Also, 99.9% of women have no place in a police force where they have to be able to physically restrain a much larger and stronger male.

fired for following the law sure seems like a golden ticket for that guy.

and we're calling it an accidental discharge now, even though there's no such thing.

I think I heard his warrant was failure to appear and his docket says notice was sent to the wrong address

Top Back Refresh