What's new

National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukrane is doing a presser....

stjames151

RIP 2/1/2023
Member Number
Loc
Right behind you
....and playing phone calls of Biden & Kerry that the Ukrainian president recorded. They are actually laying out their case for his "High Treason" trial, and making a strong case that Biden was both holding his funding at bay for Burisma investigators head, playing shadow dictator with part of their government. If that's not real, they did a damn good job of faking it.

Reactions: DMG
I don't think they are the actul phone calls he states at.39 voices are similar to senor officials in Ukrain and USA. Records from investigative journalists.
If true damn what a bombshell to drop now

I don't think they are the actul phone calls he states at.39 voices are similar to senor officials in Ukrain and USA. Records from investigative journalists.
If true damn what a bombshell to drop now

True, but farther in he states that the calls were recorded by the Ukrainian President and found through their investigation to be in his possession. Also, the dates line up with meetings, votes, and other events. Like I said before, if they're faked up, they're really good. They even bring Yovanovich, Yanukovych & Kent back into the pic.

Last edited:
There is a storm brewing in the world. As we cone out of this Covid thing reality is replacing the fixation on the Rona. The breakdown of global relations, the closure of all boarders and the collapse of global economic activity and the subsequent debt crisis and monetary failure is quickly coming into focus.

There is a storm brewing in the world. As we cone out of this Covid thing reality is replacing the fixation on the Rona. The breakdown of global relations, the closure of all boarders and the collapse of global economic activity and the subsequent debt crisis and monetary failure is quickly coming into focus.
I was wondering if you were going to make it over

now fix your avatar

Think of all the anti-tank missiles you could buy with that kinda cash vs. sending it to corrupt a-holes who spend it with businesses owned by their cronies who buy 600' yachts, which get seized, then auctioned for pennies on the dollar.... the proceeds of which are used to install the next dumbass who does wash/rinse/repeat.

We're better off keeping our powder dry onthe little shit and coming heavy when it matters.

Top Back Refresh