CA N. Calif: Passenger drop high pinion Dana 60 with WelderBill knuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil'John

Former #278
Member Number
Loc
Walking to the Rubicon
Axle is located outside of Georgetown, Calif. I am testing the waters on this and in no rush to sell it. It is currently clear of brackets and on stilts under the rig. I will discuss offers in PM. Picture will be coming once the weather clears up.

The good:
  • This is a high pinion axle setup to use full width Dodge inner axle shafts for a WMS of 67". The axle was welded up by Bill himself. Pinion is passenger side.
  • The knuckles are WelderBill kingpins. In my research, I found only one failure after a nasty multiroll(first hand from Camo on old board)
  • It is running an ARB with 5.38:1 gears installed/setup by Sean at Rivercity Diff.
  • It has High Angle Toyota pinion flange.
  • It has a Ruffstuff diff cover.
The unknown:
  • There are no axle shafts in it currently. I was going to run RCV shafts but project was back seated for other items:mad3:
    wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
  • It will come with stock Dodge external hubs. These were DRW that were machined to SRW(unknown who did it). It will come with East Coast Gear Supply 35 spline drive flanges.
  • It has stock brake stands and rotors. It will include used calipers.
I am looking to get $3500.

I have some Yukon internal hubs with longer wheel studs plus ECGS 35 spline drive flanges that I could swap out for $250 more. I've also got new/unused Yukon 35 spline locking hubs that I could be willing to part with.

For an example of WelderBill knuckles, here is a "stock" photo:
welderBill1.jpg

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

As noted, actual pictures will be coming.

Partial trade items(more to be added later):
Ruffstuff gift certificates (up to ~$1000)

I will be running a brass wheel over it after I pull it front under the rig before delivery. I've also got a spare set of rotors sitting on the shelf that will be included.

axle3_sml.jpg

axle1_sml.jpg

axle4_sml.jpg

axle5_sml.jpg

axle2_sml.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh