What's new
  • If you don't frequent the chat forum, make sure you read this post regarding land usage. It would be great if we could get everybody to send a comment in before Oct 7th!

My thread read or don't idgaf an attempt at levity

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
Abe giving Donald the irate salute!!

https://imgur.com/t/funny/5PMdLrT

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/5PMdLrT"><a href="//imgur.com/a/5PMdLrT"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Austin can you PLEASE activate the html

I dont mean to be a whiny bitch but it would make things flow much better, gracias.

makemeknowit

Kwisatz Haderach
Member Number
Loc
Memphis, TN

fukna.jpg

woods

I can fuck up literally anything.
Member Number
Imgur. The literal cesspool for liberal morons. blech

Paragon

Member #42 if by Bus
Member Number
Loc
Jackson, MS USA
Can someone give me the cliff notes on this thread because it looks like the OP had diarrhea of alphabet soup

Johann

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Triangle area NC
Imgur. The literal cesspool for liberal morons. blech

I've been using it to host photos but it has gotten bad. I had to stop paging through it because it was FULL of misleading disproven conspiracies and spin. Who knows how much of it is overseas manipulation vs homegrown. But they are getting played hard.

The sad thing about all Social Media is we are allowing instantaneous access to our minds and emotions directly. We come to believe some faceless poster from anywhere in the planet more than our neighbor or community.

woods

I can fuck up literally anything.
Member Number
I've been using it to host photos but it has gotten bad. I had to stop paging through it because it was FULL of misleading disproven conspiracies and spin. Who knows how much of it is overseas manipulation vs homegrown. But they are getting played hard.

The sad thing about all Social Media is we are allowing instantaneous access to our minds and emotions directly. We come to believe some faceless poster from anywhere in the planet more than our neighbor or community.

I used to scroll down and read the hidden comments. Those are usually the accurate responses.

scooter2374

walk home clown
Member Number
Loc
Red Bank, NJ

I just use em to host my pics, I don't read or subscribe to their drivel.

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
JEGS advertises McLeod Borg & Beck pressure plates on Imgur.com but has none on their website, most likely summit doesnt either.

Lk71zkV.jpg

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
When its something you are in the market for, it might catch your eye.

Ive been looking for a McLeod pressure plate in a "Borg & Beck" or "Borg & Beck / Long" in a 12 inch disc size for months now so...

Boogle above terms help me find what im looking for.

Who the fuck looks at ads while surfing? :confused:

First it was ublock, now it's a pihole. :smokin:

Boss

Rabble-Rouser
Member Number
Loc
Salem Oregon
Can someone give me the cliff notes on this thread because it looks like the OP had diarrhea of alphabet soup

No shit. I think this is all the hubub...

Edit: video don't imbed. Just click it or it's just the Abe statue flipping off Trump and Melania .

Last edited:

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
Have been searching the web and cant find hide nor hair of a B&B long pressure plate in a 12 inch diameter.

What do the braintrust of IBB think on using a "Long" style PP ?

or maybe the braintrust here isnt up yet ?

Paragon

Member #42 if by Bus
Member Number
Loc
Jackson, MS USA
Have been searching the web and cant find hide nor hair of a B&B long pressure plate in a 12 inch diameter.

What do the braintrust of IBB think on using a "Long" style PP ?

or maybe the braintrust here isnt up yet ?

quit trying to derail the thread

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
As I thought no one with half a brain gets out of bed this early..

Maybe if I pulled the plug on their window AC unit.

quit trying to derail the thread