What's new

My dads XJ got stolen Kansas, Oklahoma/ Siloam Springs Arkansas area

KungFooMASTA

El Stupido
Member Number
Loc
17 miles West of Murdock KS
FA92B458-B611-4596-A8ED-4AA82F298278.jpeg
Last night or the night before I dont know. Someone stole my dads xj out of his barn while he was mowing.

He saw a man walking down the road and a Dark Blue car with Arkansas plates drive up and down real slow it stoped at the guy walking and my dad said he made another round with the mower. He said he figured the guy got in the car but when the car went by again the guy was not in there and was nowhere to be seen.

My dad got the plate number off the car he called his neighbor who was a cop to tell them it seemed suspicious. My dad finished mowing and found the XJ gone. The keys were not in it so it must have been hot wired or something.

He called the cops again and gave them the paper he wrote the tag number on. He said he will call them back and get the number and I will post it up.

Dark Blue car my dad said it was a bigger car like and Impala but he thought it was a 2 door. Then he said well I dont know it might have been. A 4 door he was busy trying to get the tag number.

9F362ABF-F117-4932-A52F-072366B7D635.jpeg

Damn. Pretty recognizable, ill keep an eye out and share the pics with the in laws. they are headed to beaver lake from Wichita next weekend, I'm headed to KSRocks (some way south of Kansas City) this weekend or next.

Keep us posted if there are any developments.

Yeah that will stick out cuz of the older wheels that are not very common.

I will keep an eye out for the older wheels and send this to some buddies locally that actually wheel.

Damn. Assuming headed southwest but I’ll keep an eye out south of KC on the KS side

I will watch for it. Wouldn't be surprised if it ended up around here with all the tweakers and what not.

Will keep an eye out in NW Arkansas... Alot of meth heads around. There are a few NWA facebook groups I can PM you the link to if you want them.

Headed to SMORR this weekend. Will keep an eye out.

FWIW, On my post I said to call me after the police if they see it. I'll race them to it. I hate a thief.

I'm also in NW Arkansas, keeping an eye out here as well

Will do. Lol. He just found today they had busted the ignition out on his 6 wheeler. Luckily it didnt start. He thinks they might be coming back for it.

Chain it to something in a hidden manner and put up a game camera. Hopefully when they try again they will either incriminate themselves on camera or leave a body from it stopping at the end of its tether.

Will do. Lol. He just found today they had busted the ignition out on his 6 wheeler. Luckily it didnt start. He thinks they might be coming back for it.

Is he still young enough to be able to defend himself. I assumed so since he was running a mower, but just checking. It's not like Kansas has a significant police force up to anything but writing speeding tickets and if he's in the county, the deputies could be the tweekers. :lmao:

Is he still young enough to be able to defend himself. I assumed so since he was running a mower, but just checking. It's not like Kansas has a significant police force up to anything but writing speeding tickets and if he's in the county, the deputies could be the tweekers. :lmao:

This. Shoot those thieving scum on sight and never have to worry about them again. Until the next tweaker tries it and he has to get himself offed in a similar fashion.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh