Shittybilt XRC8 2nd gen

PTO winch on shelf

photo1086.jpg

photo1087.jpg

photo1088.jpg

photo1089.jpg

photo1090.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome, I have to get going on my build. I’m guessing the 30/44 came with the 3.73s? That’s high for willys.

how was the landing on that jump? hah!

Not bad actually, it jumps up onto my driveway, there is no downslope. I've been over it hundreds of times.

Looks awesome, I have to get going on my build. I’m guessing the 30/44 came with the 3.73s? That’s high for willys.

They did come with those gears. At the time I was driving a lot on the street and highway, and figured the deep first on the T98 would compensate for it. I used to run 65 on the highway regularly. Now I crave deeper gears as it is mostly around our property that I use it.

This is going to be my next build. What size tires?

Cool jeep. I've got a 48 rusting away here, would like to rebuild it but probably won't. Also got a 99 taco rusting away, so if i ever get around to it, taco comes first.
I've got tons of factory parts for the 48 if you need something shoot me a pm

Cool jeep. I've got a 48 rusting away here, would like to rebuild it but probably won't. Also got a 99 taco rusting away, so if i ever get around to it, taco comes first.
I've got tons of factory parts for the 48 if you need something shoot me a pm

Not much under the skin is even flatty lol. The frame is a CJ5, the steering is J20. It's pretty ugly, but the components are good. It was built with spare parts. I need to tear it down and go through it again, I just don't have near the time I did when it was built.

Top Back Refresh