What's new

Must have M-18 tools

Are we posting deals here too? I just skimmed the last few pages :flipoff2:

HD has a 2 pack of 5ah batteries plus a dual rapid charger for $200. The charger alone is normally $120.

I am looking for a good deal on 1 or 2 12a batteries and that M18 charger that plugs in a 12v outlet

you dont need more than 10,000psi if you actually grease your shit regularly, then again if everyone did that you wouldnt have quite as much work :flipoff2:
This.. If you have actually moved the little ball sealing up the zerk in the last twenty years or so, it's really not an issue. I use the HELL out of that Milwaukee grease gun, and can actually do it in places where there simply isn't an air compressor..

I am looking for a good deal on 1 or 2 12a batteries and that M18 charger that plugs in a 12v outlet
My buddy that does the Offer-up Milwaukee stuff reports that the battery market is a bit rough. His normal M18 battery value is 10 bucks an AH. He hasn't been able to get the 8, 9, and 12ah stuff for that for awhile now.

How's the longer-term outlook on the Fuel chainsaw?

HD has a promo through mid November for saw with a 12ah battery and a blower for $449, thinking a 16" saw is probably enough for 95% of my needs, I have no need for a blower, but thinking it's a decent deal for just the saw and battery. I keep hoping for a better (ideally saw plus 2x 12ah battery) bundle deal for Black Friday but don't know if they'll do that.

How's the longer-term outlook on the Fuel chainsaw?

HD has a promo through mid November for saw with a 12ah battery and a blower for $449, thinking a 16" saw is probably enough for 95% of my needs, I have no need for a blower, but thinking it's a decent deal for just the saw and battery. I keep hoping for a better (ideally saw plus 2x 12ah battery) bundle deal for Black Friday but don't know if they'll do that.
The saw is good for the pruning and stump removing I've done with it. I got it with a 12mah battery and it lasts way longer than expected.

The only oddity is it wants to cut in a curve once the chain gets beat up a bit. Like it will NOT go straight but put a little English on it and it'll keep going. Not sure if it's a bar issue, a narrow chain issue or most likely a me doing something wrong issue.

The blower is sweet, you'll find stupid shit to use it for, I don't sweet anymore, shit gets blown out.

My chainsaw works great so far. Not too much time on it yet. Battery life is good.

Just bought the pole saw to try out.

Love the blower. Blow out the garage, blow out the cars, etc

The saw is good for the pruning and stump removing I've done with it. I got it with a 12mah battery and it lasts way longer than expected.

The only oddity is it wants to cut in a curve once the chain gets beat up a bit. Like it will NOT go straight but put a little English on it and it'll keep going. Not sure if it's a bar issue, a narrow chain issue or most likely a me doing something wrong issue.

The blower is sweet, you'll find stupid shit to use it for, I don't sweet anymore, shit gets blown out.
replace the chain. or learn how to sharpen it. I fyou are doing stump removal and it now cuts crooked, me thinks you clipped a rock.

10,000 psi MAX in perfect conditions with a freshly charged battery maybe vs 10,000+ psi at 100% duty cycle :homer:. You get more than 10,000 psi from the pneumatic one too just need to turn up the regulator :flipoff2:

There's videos of them making 12kpsi.

There's no fucking air hose.

They're awesome.

We use an enerpac unit at work for hydraulically tensioned bolts. I'm going to buy the Milwaukee power pack as soon as i can catch a break on repair expenditures.

replace the chain. or learn how to sharpen it. I fyou are doing stump removal and it now cuts crooked, me thinks you clipped a rock.
I'm sure of it. Aren't you supposed to shove the bar into the dirt at full chooch? :lmao:

I've replaced the blade twice, once I install #3 I'm taking the 2 old chains in to get sharpened. I'd buy the stuff to do it myself but for $7 each I'll pay the price.

the bar can cause crooked cuts too, lots of people file their chains but forget that the bar can be filed too

They use standard bars and chains. For my use I find a 12 inch bar I put on it a lot handier. If I need a longer bar I will get out a gas saw. I really hope they come out with a top handle and then mine will go on craigslist.

the bar can cause crooked cuts too, lots of people file their chains but forget that the bar can be filed too
If my bar is the problem I REALLY fucked up since I have maybe an hour on the saw. I will keep bar wear in mind though, I'd never considered that, thanks for the heads up.

Ya, but unless the bar is made of zinc or lead, it shouldn't wear crooked for quite some time.
apparently you dont use your saw very hard :laughing: :flipoff2: i wasnt saying his problem is the bar, i said it can be the bar and everyone forgets about it, you proved that one with your smart ass reply :flipoff2:

If my bar is the problem I REALLY fucked up since I have maybe an hour on the saw. I will keep bar wear in mind though, I'd never considered that, thanks for the heads up.
if you only have an hour on the bar then its most definitely not bar, unless theres something else wrong causing it to wear way too fast like a blocked oil port

if you only have an hour on the bar then its most definitely not bar, unless theres something else wrong causing it to wear way too fast like a blocked oil port
Yea I saw something about the chain angle being adjustable by the not cutting links or something of that sort. It goes curved most definitely because of my own misusage. When I was running it on 100+ days on my knees clearing roots and stumps my give a fuck went right out the window and I'd just shove the bar in anywhere to get things cut. :laughing:

The auto oiler works well, probably over oils a bit but I'll take that over under any day.

Good deal fuel grinder and 5.0 for $160.

Just picked up the 2161-21 1100 lumen USB 3.0 rechargeable flashlight. $80 and it includes the 48-59-2013H spare battery and charger for free. Kick ass deal!

Attachments

• PXL_20211024_005006538.jpg
    PXL_20211024_005006538.jpg
    779.8 KB · Views: 21
I picked up the 1/2 mid range impact stubby, I think it's great.
The normal 1/2" is jsut so damn heavy, it makes working overhead crappy.
The mid range still has a crap ton of power and lighter.

Just talk to Chris (Milwaukee rep at Home Depot ). He’s setting up Q 4 deals today … should be on sale tomorrow, Friday at the latest!!! To many deals to list!!!

Top Back Refresh