What's new

Must have M-18 tools

I've used the big impact with 5, 6, 8 and 12 Mah batteries and they all work fine. The 12 makes an already heavy tool very heavy but it also balances it out better so there's that.
If you have not found that the 12 amp works best than you have not pushed the tool to the ragged edge. I hate the weight of the 12a but the tool performs best with it.

They work okay but don't have the same balls as a pneumatic grease gun.

Good for greasing machines on the jobsite but if you're greasing only with the M18 you're doing your equipment a disservice.
Someone who is talking out of his ass. I run through about 6 tubes of grease a day with the m18 guns. They are absolutely awesome tools. Not sure what a air grease gun can do that the m18 won’t? Other than be limitoted to how far you can be from a air compressor.

When you grease equipment every 8-10 hours there is no need for a super high pressure. You can grease the machines easily in the high gear. Yes the m18 makes 10,000 psi plus.

Someone who is talking out of his ass. I run through about 6 tubes of grease a day with the m18 guns. They are absolutely awesome tools. Not sure what a air grease gun can do that the m18 won’t? Other than be limitoted to how far you can be from a air compressor.

When you grease equipment every 8-10 hours there is no need for a super high pressure. You can grease the machines easily in the high gear. Yes the m18 makes 10,000 psi plus.
Yeah no I'm not talking out of my ass. I own a machine shop that does line boring and fixes all the worn out pins and bushings on equipment, king pins on trucks and various different applications. The machines that don't see the pneumatic greaser wear out faster.

The electric grease guns are okay in perfect conditions or having operators grease machines on site but they don't work as good as a pneumatic greaser.

6 tubes of grease is fuck all. My customers use multiple cases of those tubes a day.

download (1).jpeg

I went m12 3/8 impact, and ratchet. Like 486 said, tabs are breaking off the batteries. M18 ratchet isn't gonna fit in the spots I want it to though, so I'll stick with it, but swap to an m18 impact I think.

M18 flood light, the hex shaped one, is deadly too!

I just attended a huge Utility EXPO in Louisville KY.
The Milwaukee booth was always full of people trying their equipment, besides Hilti they were the only cordless company represented.
And, I found my next cordless tool I need.
Milwaukee 18v fence stapler. It was designed for stapling ground wire down power poles.
I can't find it on the website yet :shaking:
You should have asked them if it was going to be available to the public. Our local utility linemen have a bunch of cool battery powered stuff like crimpers and wire strippers that I have never seen on any website.

If you have not found that the 12 amp works best than you have not pushed the tool to the ragged edge. I hate the weight of the 12a but the tool performs best with it.
I’ve noticed the same when running the smaller batteries on the impact and the grinder. I was ready to chuck the grinder and then tried the 12amp battery and it was a whole different tool

I don't doubt that at all. I use it for pinion nuts, cv changes and what not.

I went m12 3/8 impact, and ratchet. Like 486 said, tabs are breaking off the batteries. M18 ratchet isn't gonna fit in the spots I want it to though, so I'll stick with it, but swap to an m18 impact I think.

M18 flood light, the hex shaped one, is deadly too!
Ya'll ever figure out that the battery isn't a fucking handle and stop pulling on it when the fastener is stuck, the tabs last much longer.

Eh, it’s natural to want to grip it at the battery. It’s what we’ve been trained to do our whole lives, grab the tool at the furthest point from the fastener to get the most leverage. The end is just the most logical place to stick the battery, and also the worst place to put it. I do it all the time, but sometimes I catch myself doing it and move my hand to the grip.

I hate that about my snap on torque wrench too. Touch the battery cap and it beeps and restarts. Trying to torque things to 200+ ftlbs, and you want all the leverage you can get. Grab it at the end, rest your pinky on the cap, get to pulling and “beep”, followed by “I hate this mother fucker”
That pisses me off to no end too :laughing:

Still better and more versatile than any of the other electronic tq wrenches out there though.

you dont have to use a 12.0 the other HO batteries put out the same power just dont last as long, if im concerned with the weight i will use my 6.0 HO battery instead of my 12.0, they are both HO and both have 21700 cells vs the regular batteries with 18650 cells

You should have asked them if it was going to be available to the public. Our local utility linemen have a bunch of cool battery powered stuff like crimpers and wire strippers that I have never seen on any website.

Yeah no I'm not talking out of my ass. I own a machine shop that does line boring and fixes all the worn out pins and bushings on equipment, king pins on trucks and various different applications. The machines that don't see the pneumatic greaser wear out faster.

The electric grease guns are okay in perfect conditions or having operators grease machines on site but they don't work as good as a pneumatic greaser.

6 tubes of grease is fuck all. My customers use multiple cases of those tubes a day.

download (1).jpeg
How is 10,000 PSI from a pneumatic grease gun- if they even output that high, better than 10,000 psi from an electric one? Got I hope all those years learning to drive the train were not wasted.

I have their rep info from the expo, I plan on contacting him. If nothing else I can buy it through work.

What kind of fucktard has the ability to make their own aluminum triple trees and the rest of the clamps for pegs and whatnot but uses a cheap bolt on pipe joint instead of TIGging the chassis or at least MIGging it? That's hacktarded on its best day.
I think the guy who made it is going to try to mass produce it, the smaller the box the cheaper the ship was probably the idea

Ya'll ever figure out that the battery isn't a fucking handle and stop pulling on it when the fastener is stuck, the tabs last much longer.
I‘ve broken 1x m12 battery involving a tool falling from ~ 6’ and landing on a concrete slab battery butt first. Tabs were destroyed. I’d see that as the more c.o on failure vs grabbing the tool by the butt cap.

What kind of fucktard has the ability to make their own aluminum triple trees and the rest of the clamps for pegs and whatnot but uses a cheap bolt on pipe joint instead of TIGging the chassis or at least MIGging it? That's hacktarded on its best day.
Looks
like there’s not a single weld in the whole frame assembly... maybe that was a goal in the project.

I suppose that could be it. The one that broke on mine was when I pulled it out of the gun. I'm usually not ham fisted with tools at all, but it's possible.

1/4 impact driver, I use it all the time and it's good as new

How is 10,000 PSI from a pneumatic grease gun- if they even output that high, better than 10,000 psi from an electric one? Got I hope all those years learning to drive the train were not wasted.
10,000 psi MAX in perfect conditions with a freshly charged battery maybe vs 10,000+ psi at 100% duty cycle :homer:. You get more than 10,000 psi from the pneumatic one too just need to turn up the regulator :flipoff2:

10,000 psi MAX in perfect conditions with a freshly charged battery maybe vs 10,000+ psi at 100% duty cycle :homer:. You get more than 10,000 psi from the pneumatic one too just need to turn up the regulator :flipoff2:
you dont need more than 10,000psi if you actually grease your shit regularly, then again if everyone did that you wouldnt have quite as much work :flipoff2:

I‘ve broken 1x m12 battery involving a tool falling from ~ 6’ and landing on a concrete slab battery butt first. Tabs were destroyed. I’d see that as the more c.o on failure vs grabbing the tool by the butt cap.
I have 3 of the ratchets. They got a bit spotty on working when you squeeze the trigger. Watched the help smack the battery back in to get it working right. Then I started watching closer after seeing a few of the tabs with the sharp corner rounded off. Yep, pulling on the battery to break something loose to let the ratchet spin it out. I watched for a bit to see it was consistent. It was but isn't now.

m12 sawzall says "haha brrrrrrrrr tabs go snap"
You act like I don't own 50 fucking Milwaukee battery powered tools and use them daily. I have two of those, tabs are fine.

Top Back Refresh