What's new

Must have M-18 tools

So the buy 2 XC 5.0 batteries for $199 and get a free charger, bag and tool deal is still going on. Not that I needed anything but the random orbital but it was a smart move for more batteries that I don't really need. :homer:

I haven't seen the good fuel tools with this 5ah battery deal before:

the fuel Blower & router are like $160-170 by themselves so net $60-70 for 2x 5ah batts seems solid to me.

Last edited:
It’s a bottle opener!!!!
A Milwaukee bottle opener……
:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:
20211124_133247.jpg

You need to step up your game. :flipoff2:

Not sure if this is in the Black Friday thread, but I'll post it here.

Home Depot has a promo where you buy 2 XC5.0 batteries with a charger and bag for $199, and get a bare tool for free. Killer deal for what is $450-500 retail.

BUT... They are sold out of the battery kits, have been for a few days, and have no restock in sight. I have restock notifications set up and haven't seen anything come in.

I just searched around and found that Acme Tools has a similar promo just without the charger and bag. Which is fine with me because I only cared about the batteries and tool anyway.

So I have a pair of XC5.0 batts and a 2366-20 portable work light heading my way for $199. I bought my generator and other tools from Acme and they are great to work with.

I had two sets in my cart from a few days ago and just checked out. May get lucky with people deleting their cart.

Not sure if this is in the Black Friday thread, but I'll post it here.

Home Depot has a promo where you buy 2 XC5.0 batteries with a charger and bag for $199, and get a bare tool for free. Killer deal for what is $450-500 retail.

BUT... They are sold out of the battery kits, have been for a few days, and have no restock in sight. I have restock notifications set up and haven't seen anything come in.

I just searched around and found that Acme Tools has a similar promo just without the charger and bag. Which is fine with me because I only cared about the batteries and tool anyway.

So I have a pair of XC5.0 batts and a 2366-20 portable work light heading my way for $199. I bought my generator and other tools from Acme and they are great to work with.
They had like 10 in stock at my local homodepot as of last night and all the tools to go with them. It said out of stock online even when shopping that store but they were on the shelf so I got it

I had two sets in my cart from a few days ago and just checked out. May get lucky with people deleting their cart.
Pay the freight and the tools and I'll send whatever you want from the local store that has them on hand.

That's crazy, my local stores are all cleaned out and online is sold out.

The deal I got from Acme is good enough for what I need though.

Pay the freight and the tools and I'll send whatever you want from the local store that has them on hand.

I'm good thanks for the offer though. I have 2 jigsaws coming if anyone wants them. I was just going to throw them on ebay as I already have one.

I haven't seen the good fuel tools with this 5ah battery deal before:

the fuel Blower & router are like $160-170 by themselves so net $60-70 for 2x 5ah batts seems solid to me.
the 2x5.0 and free whatever ones are all 200 at homo depot instead of the 230 there

the 2x5.0 and free whatever ones are all 200 at homo depot instead of the 230 there
I recall the home depot tools being the standard meh tools and not the pricey fuel tools. In any event it looks like homo depot is sold out of free tools, and tool up is selling out of most of the nicer stuff except the router.

I recall the home depot tools being the standard meh tools and not the pricey fuel tools. In any event it looks like homo depot is sold out of free tools, and tool up is selling out of most of the nicer stuff except the router.
fuel impact, hackzall, router, jigsaw from memory

looking to get an m18 sawzall, 4.5" angle grinder, 1/2 dr impact
all in the "maximum power" variety

any deals on the sorta stuff everyone's already got?

I am getting a HD gift card for Christmas from my dad. I got him a 1/2 Dewalt impact for his birthday since he is deep into Dewalt tools. I only have 1 Dewalt 20v drill and I want to switch to Milwaukee before I get in too deep with Dewalt. He wants me to get a Milwaukee 1/2 impact with the card. Who am I to argue with that.

I just dont know what to get. My friend talked about those bundle deals. It seems like Milwaukee comes out with new bigger badder impacts or is that smaller and more powerful either way. It will be the only tool I have so I will need it to do about everything until I get more stuff.

I just dont know what to get. My friend talked about those bundle deals. It seems like Milwaukee comes out with new bigger badder impacts or is that smaller and more powerful either way. It will be the only tool I have so I will need it to do about everything until I get more stuff.
don't buy their current bundle with the 1/2dr and the cordless air ratchet
the impact is the bottom of the barrel one

Check Northern Tool for Fuel deals, got my fuel high torque 1/2" impact a couple years ago with 3 batteries, impact sockets, flashlight and non-fuel 4.5" grinder for @ 550.

I was looking at this one but it doesn’t seem to be a good deal or anything.

If you can wing it you'd be better off buying the bare tool for $300 then the 2 5.0 batteries with a charger, bag and free tool for another $200. $50 more for another tool is a steal. That's how I buy most everything, package deals and related sales.

Pretty sure the impact itself is $350 all year long. Not a deal by any means.

Check Northern Tool for Fuel deals, got my fuel high torque 1/2" impact a couple years ago with 3 batteries, impact sockets, flashlight and non-fuel 4.5" grinder for @ 550.
thanks
just got this guy:
with promo code 277891 for $230 before tax

they also got this guy that'd work out to 210 before tax, but I figured the extra 20 bucks for new was worth it

I’ve got a few extra Milwaukee tool bags lying around from various bundles I bought. I only use 1 as a portable tool bag. If anyone wants them let me know, you pay the flat rate box and I’ll send them to you.

if you're stuck with HD
get the $200 2x5.0 battery bundle, I got the "free" fuel hackzall with it because the jigsaw and router don't seem like things I'd ever use
they don't seem to currently have a decent price on impacts

they've got a 1/4" hex impact on that deal too, if you're into those things

if you're stuck with HD
get the $200 2x5.0 battery bundle, I got the "free" fuel hackzall with it because the jigsaw and router don't seem like things I'd ever use
they don't seem to currently have a decent price on impacts

they've got a 1/4" hex impact on that deal too, if you're into those things
I must suck at searching because I cant find this 2 battery deal you all keep talking about.

says sold out for me I guess
I'd bet on a lot of the tools sitting at the returns desk, as you coulda got one of the $200 "free tools" and at checkout both halves would ring up at $100, so you could just return the tool and get 2x 5.0 batteries for $100

Top Back Refresh