What's new

Must have M-18 tools

Have the m18 leaf blower. I can tell you it likes to eat small amp hour batteries. It’s sucked the life outta 2 of my small batteries so far. Gonna be watching for the two battery deal mentioned earlier. We use a hell outta it. Might be one of my favorite tools so far and I’ve got a lot of em.

A6B78CB8-1686-4827-8F87-388F2FA62A76.jpg

:flipoff2:

I'm hoping they'll black-friday a chainsaw with 2 12's combo but I have my doubts.

Home Depot here has a chainsaw with a 12.0 battery and charger with a free leaf blower. Only deal I've seen so far with the chainsaw.

Duane

I was at Northern Tool today and they have some sort of deal going with the chainsaw. I already have one so I didn't pay much attention

I've just been doing the mash the sawzall blade in there and break the tank off eventually dance
I'll have to give that guy a try, I just bought the basic m12 version of the "hitachi magic saw" because I had no m18 batteries, and its not something you use all day unless you're an electrician

$100

Best price it has been since last year. I bought it because HomoDepot couldn’t find the 30 Ryobi ones their inventory said they had and I walked past this, grabbed it, and left. It has a few different speeds, and it’s pretty awesome.

Home Depot here has a chainsaw with a 12.0 battery and charger with a free leaf blower. Only deal I've seen so far with the chainsaw.

Yeah, they have it online, saw, 12ah battery, fast charger, blower, $449. My local stores don't have it. I don't have a blower of any sort now and don't see value in it, so a second 8+ battery would be more motivating for me to get on it, but I doubt it's happening, the blower deal is probably what I'll grab.

Next time you have to cut nailed in studs out, try a nail embedded wood blade from Diablo.

I have those blades, they work good but for what I was doing the flooring and sheetrock were gone so it was just nails sticking out.

I picked up the chainsaw, 8.0, 12.0 and fast charger for $450 this summer. Couldn't say no to that deal.

I wish I remember what I paid but I bought a M18 super sawzall with a 12.0 battery and it came with a free 12.0 as well as a rapid charger.

M18 Sawzaw fuel is a beast. Great for landscape and constructionot. I use 9 on it

Gregj50!!!!! My friend has makita nailer, works awesome. I'm sure M18 will perform just as good.

I'll definitely be getting the 2 5.0 kit plus tool

I've been running a pair of m18 fuel 30 degree spikers for a couple months. Not production framing, mostly hoarding, handrails, bucks, and blockouts.

A 5ah battery will last a day.
The last 3 nails you'll feel it slow down a bit.
Capacity is a single strip of nails.
It's HEAVY.
It's about 11 times better than a paslode. Doesn't stink, works fine in the rain, hasn't jammed, haven't ground it around in sand and dirt, but I try to be nice to my tools...unlike the average framer.
I can run single shot or bump fire, depending on if I'm handing it to an apprentice or not.

It's on par with a pneumatic spiker in my opinion. The 16gauge though...best I've tried. I've burned out stacks of dewalts, and a senco they gave me when I'd run through home depot's stock of dewalts...senco was the worst. Killed it in under a day.

Have the m18 leaf blower. I can tell you it likes to eat small amp hour batteries. It’s sucked the life outta 2 of my small batteries so far. Gonna be watching for the two battery deal mentioned earlier. We use a hell outta it. Might be one of my favorite tools so far and I’ve got a lot of em.
Ive got a giant 12 amp hour battery in mine. It lasts damn near forever.

Anyone want to buy a new 12v charger? $10 + flat rate shipping?

Since I'm by myself, I don't need two chargers
I just gave my Offer Up buddy 4 of them that I found stashed in a drawer. They went with 10 or so he has. He tries to give them away to anyone who buys something from him and no one will take them.

if only there were some way to return them to milwaukee for a discount on tools, something like a $15 discount card or whatever per charger still in the wrapper
they can put them back into the sets and people can end up with them again

one day's worth of morning dew was enough that my hackzall chuck requires a pliers

To each their own, my tools get put away after each use. Why spend considerable amount of money only to leave tools outside in the elements.

Not afraid to get them dirty or greasy however, why they are called tools. A quick wipe and back to the drawers they go.

My 1/4 inch hex impact got rained on and the switch has been screwed up and will have to be replaced. Battery got rained on and had to be completely dried out before it worked again. I expected better based on other battery tools getting rained on

I found out early on that the blow molded case sucks. It was left out while I was building our house and even with the latches locked, it filled with about an inch of water. Fortunately everything inside still worked after I dried it.

Top Back Refresh