What's new

Must have M-18 tools

Just talk to Chris (Milwaukee rep at Home Depot ). He’s setting up Q 4 deals today … should be on sale tomorrow, Friday at the latest!!! To many deals to list!!!
Good...cause some thief thought it was funny to steal my Sawzall, 6 1/2" Saw, Impact, Drill, 2 4.0 batteries, and 2 3.0 HO batteries. :mad3:

well list some, Greg!!!!!!&&$$!!!
Fuck…. To many to even remember… gloves were 5 bucks a pair .. 2 Framing square pack (1big and 1 small) for like 12 bucks… 2-25’ tapes for 14 bucks!!!
I know… I know… that’s all the cheap shit… but that’s what I remember because that’s what I’ll be buying!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:
A few different deals on the multi tool!!!
Big packs $499.00 small packs $129.00!!!
I’ll check in with him tomorrow and see if the list is available!!!

Fuck…. To many to even remember… gloves were 5 bucks a pair .. 2 Framing square pack (1big and 1 small) for like 12 bucks… 2-25’ tapes for 14 bucks!!!
I know… I know… that’s all the cheap shit… but that’s what I remember because that’s what I’ll be buying!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:
A few different deals on the multi tool!!!
Big packs $499.00 small packs $129.00!!!
I’ll check in with him tomorrow and see if the list is available!!!

is this good at all home depots?

I want to get a few things, m12 stuff too

thanks Greg!!!!!!!+++$$$¥¥€€{}}}``ו÷√%™¥=¥!!!

:flipoff2:

is this good at all home depots?

I want to get a few things, m12 stuff too

thanks Greg!!!!!!!+++$$$¥¥€€{}}}``ו÷√%™¥=¥!!!

:flipoff2:
He did mention m-12 stuff and specifically talked about getting their automotive stuff out there… impacts… a couple specialty tools…. Sockets were another thing he mentioned that I want to get!!!

The saw is good for the pruning and stump removing I've done with it. I got it with a 12mah battery and it lasts way longer than expected.

The only oddity is it wants to cut in a curve once the chain gets beat up a bit. Like it will NOT go straight but put a little English on it and it'll keep going. Not sure if it's a bar issue, a narrow chain issue or most likely a me doing something wrong issue.

The blower is sweet, you'll find stupid shit to use it for, I don't sweet anymore, shit gets blown out.

Mine used to do the same thing with the narrow bar/chain. I replaced it with a .050 bar and chain from oregon and its a completely different saw. Its a night and day difference from the original bar/chain and i havent noticed any negative effects on battery life or anything.

Mine used to do the same thing with the narrow bar/chain. I replaced it with a .050 bar and chain from oregon and its a completely different saw. Its a night and day difference from the original bar/chain and i havent noticed any negative effects on battery life or anything.
I shall be replacing it then, thanks I'd wondered about swapping it but hadn't gotten there yet.

images (10).jpeg

I love my m12 stubby 3/8 drive impact. Perfect for tire rotations on the cars (not so much the trucks).

Looking at a hackzaw next, debating between 12 and 18v.

Check out Slickdeals and set an alert, I just scored a brushed M18 hackzall for $40 after the return battery hack.
I love my m12 stubby 3/8 drive impact. Perfect for tire rotations on the cars (not so much the trucks).

Looking at a hackzaw next, debating between 12 and 18v.

What's the return battery hack? And what if I need the battery :homer:

It's usually Home Depot, but you buy the tool and it comes with a free tool/battery. It prorates the return, so if you get something like a small battery and don't want it, you return the battery and end up paying less. Most of the time you can cancel the battery before it ships and they won't charge you, last time though it wouldn't let me and I had to go to the store and return, no problem though from the staff.

It's usually Home Depot, but you buy the tool and it comes with a free tool/battery. It prorates the return, so if you get something like a small battery and don't want it, you return the battery and end up paying less. Most of the time you can cancel the battery before it ships and they won't charge you, last time though it wouldn't let me and I had to go to the store and return, no problem though from the staff.

Ok. similar to the "buy more, pay more" hack. :idea:

Also, this looks like a screaming deal, but I'd have to check the part numbers.

Also, this looks like a screaming deal, but I'd have to check the part numbers.

Thanks asshole, I've been wanting a ratchet and just last night I was eyeballing the hackzall so now I HAVE to buy it. 🤦

Anyone have any luck dealing with Milwaukee?
I have an M12 battery that just flashes green and red on the charger, I've e-mailed them 3 times about it and no response.
it's maybe 6 months old, no idea where the receipt is.

I have an M12 battery that just flashes green and red on the charger, I've e-mailed them 3 times about it and no response.
Not 100% sure on the m12 but I fix my m18s like this by jumping them with another battery. Just like a car, positive to positive and negative to negative. Only need to connect them for a second and it resets. Then good as new

I have a semi-local (45 minutes drive) factory store, they mostly suck, but they will (eventually) deal with clearly-warranty stuff. I took them a bad M18/4AH battery a while back, no receipt, build date showed it in-warranty, they griped, but sent it back to corporate and eventually gave me a new battery. Took 3-4 weeks total. If you have a local-to-you factory store, I'd try that.

OTOH, I had an in-warranty bad pre-Fuel Sawzall, they "couldn't duplicate the problem", then when they could, they blamed the battery, basically danced around and wouldn't honor warranty on the Sawzall. Should have sent that to corporate.

Repair facility is in Hayward or they're probably gonna make you mail it in. Battery warranty is 3 years or so and if you don't have a receipt they will base it off the serial # build date.

Semi Scoundrel Life Hack option, buy same battery at Home Depot, wait a few days, return bad one and they mail it back to Milwaukee.

Before you give up on it, blow out the connector with an air nozzle. Then you will have to call Milwaukee to get their attention. They don't ship the 9 and 12ah batteries normally and since the Covid BS, they aren't taking them in the way they used to. I've had a few replaced, the last two I just called to get their attention and they shipped out two new ones.

I brought my radio which was just within warranty but no reciept to a service center and let them do the work. It took about 5 or 6 weeks but I got the call to pick the replacement up. There is a date code on all of their stuff

just got the one on the top and the two on the bottom of this one
thinking about returning the one on the top because I didn't really want the ratchet all that bad, and for like 300 I can get a lot snortier 1/2 impact than the 2663
dunno

strikes me as odd that by buying the drill and 1/4 impact in separate boxes you get an extra charger, and it's a dollar cheaper

is that a good price on the 12.0 battery? all I've got so far is 12v stuff and iirc those batteries were like 100 bucks for the top of the line one

The 12.0 battery has been 250 for a while, maybe since it was introduced. I have a 9.0 and can only see using more on chainsaw, circular saw, weedwhacker, and stuff like that. Mechanics tools I think the 12.0 would be unpleasantly unwieldy. But I don't have a 12.0 yet.

I agree on the "buy separately get an extra bag and an extra charger for $1 less" deal. Seems like they didn't think-through that poster/timing all that well. Whatever.

got them outta the box and they just say "brushless" and not "fuel" so there's that
chuck on the drill's kinda crappy feeling but... whatever, it'll prolly do fine
pretty sure I'm gonna return the $200 impact wrench set, I already know I'll be disappointed by it

Top Back Refresh