What's new

Multi-quote

Hit quote on every post you want to quote, then top left of the screen hit post reply.

Last edited:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. :flipoff2:

Hit quote on every post you want to quote, then top left of the screen hit post reply.

yeah just tried it and it’s still a no go on a iPhone. I tried to multi quote all of you. It just moves screen down and that’s it. I guess I expected it to work in the quick reply.

I guess I’m a retard too. Move that button to the bottom of the screen lol

Right-click on the quote button please. I right click everything, but the quote button won't let me. :( Help.

Right-click on the quote button please. I right click everything, but the quote button won't let me. :( Help.

Click all the ones you want to quote then scroll to top and hit post(2) or (3) and it will populate the bottom text box with the quotes. Kinda backwards then continue typing your message.

Can we get it? :flipoff2:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. :flipoff2:

yeah just tried it and it’s still a no go on a iPhone. I tried to multi quote all of you. It just moves screen down and that’s it. I guess I expected it to work in the quick reply.

Click all the ones you want to quote then scroll to top and hit post(2) or (3) and it will populate the bottom text box with the quotes. Kinda backwards then continue typing your message.

From and iPhone XS

..... Fuck’n white box.

Austin Can you make it so it doesn't jump to the quick reply box when you click quote the first time? Moving the post reply button to the bottom would help too, but the page automatically going straight to the bottom is weird. And check in to clash you slack fuck :flipoff2:

Duane

Can we get it? :flipoff2:

From and iPhone XS

..... Fuck’n white box.

Still an iPhone:stirthepot:

Austin Can you make it so it doesn't jump to the quick reply box when you click quote the first time? Moving the post reply button to the bottom would help too, but the page automatically going straight to the bottom is weird. And check in to clash you slack fuck :flipoff2:

Duane

Seems to work

Top Back Refresh