What's new

Mudtruggy

Mudtruggy460

Member Number
Hello world, though I share my truggy my kids and I built and this year has been the best, because we final got her out and beat on it out in the mud. It was a long road to get it to this point, my kids got to learn how to weld, rebuild transmission, transfer case, engine rebuild, axle and suspension and shock rebuilding. This truck started out as a 1978 f150 all that remains is the transfercase and half the frame, now 1999 ranger cab and bed skins, 1972 460 and a C6 transmission, 2.5 ton rockwell axles, 4 link front and rear.and lots of custom fab work.
IMG_0059.png
IMG_0067.jpeg
IMG_0068.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg

Hello world, though I share my truggy my kids and I built and this year has been the best, because we final got her out and beat on it out in the mud. It was a long road to get it to this point, my kids got to learn how to weld, rebuild transmission, transfer case, engine rebuild, axle and suspension and shock rebuilding. This truck started out as a 1978 f150 all that remains is the transfercase and half the frame, now 1999 ranger cab and bed skins, 1972 460 and a C6 transmission, 2.5 ton rockwell axles, 4 link front and rear.and lots of custom fab work.
IMG_0059.png
IMG_0067.jpeg
IMG_0068.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg
Glad to see you found your way here!

Most of us from Jersey started out in the mud. I spent 20 years in the pines, before switching to crawling (mostly due to all the local places closing down). I still miss just going out and STANDING on it.

Top Back Refresh