What's new

Moving forward, #fraudysix

Compromise does not work... the example of sending me $10k proves it. You get to compromise, because it works... You get that satisfaction. I get $10k.

THAT example is exactly what "compromise" is in government.

So... send me $10k.

I don't want to send you any money, but I do want you remember that those on the left are also not the horrible people irate4x4 wants to claim they are. Let's compromise. You make an effort to do that every day and I'll send you $100 instead.

I understand what you are saying and agree. Pretty much everybody is in agreement on the basics. For example who will say murder, assault, theft, etc should be legal? When the president is dictating who can use the restroom at your corner pub and you need a permit to dig a hole in your backyard then we have problem.

But compromise!!!

It's funny how fast people lose their rights... inch by inch... because they believe compromise is the right thing to do... and eventually, between incrementalism and normalization, compromise leads to the death of a nation.

I don't want to send you any money, but I do want you remember that those on the left are also not the horrible people irate4x4 wants to claim they are. Let's compromise. You make an effort to do that every day and I'll send you $100 instead.

Why do you refuse to compromise?

:flipoff2:

Found it...

Gun-Cartoon-2.jpg

Why are you not willing to compromise?

I don't care what you WANT... I care that you are willing to compromise... because that's what's needed, as you stated yourself.

So why are you all of a sudden not willing to do so?

Other than voting your rep out if they won't work across the aisle, I don't see what else is propaganda in what I wrote. We shouldn't be trusting the media or shit we read on social media with helping people keep a level head. We need to understand that most of the stuff we're exposed to is quite the opposite. I didn't copy/paste or parrot any of that from other places, it's just the first steps that make sense to me in restoring some sanity.

I'm talking about the comments about the news media and social media being propaganda, not what you wrote is propaganda. Those are all propaganda tools of the .gov or whatever special interests are funding it.

and no never going up memes, at least the funny ones!!!:flipoff2:
1610748450532.jpg

to be fair, Trumps adoring fans didn't storm the capitol either.

Honestly... do you believe every lie that you're told? Or are you so caught up in your web of your own lies you don't know what the truth is anymore?

Serious question.

Well I certainly don't believe some youtube personality claiming it was some sort of super massive false flag operation. Do you?

Why are you not willing to compromise?

I don't care what you WANT... I care that you are willing to compromise... because that's what's needed, as you stated yourself.

So why are you all of a sudden not willing to do so?

om·pro·mise
/ˈkämprəˌmīz/
noun
  1. an agreement or a settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.
    "an ability to listen to two sides in a dispute, and devise a compromise acceptable to both"

I don't see you making any concessions on your side.

Last edited:
Send me $9k.

I came down 10% before you made any concession... I'm compromising... why are you refusing to do so? :confused:

I didn't want to send you any money. My concession was agreeing to send you SOME money. You clearly don't want any money bad enough to negotiate.

Don't get me wrong. The D an R leadership are a bunch of self serving slugs who only care about cementing their own power and getting rich by peddling influence. In a sense you can't blame them for trying to preserve their own power. And they have been very successful convincing the people that voting third party is a waste of your vote. Its not true.

Absolutely this. We need to change this. The Ds & Rs are NOT interested in serving the country, just in serving themselves. They've both been lying to us for decades and we've swallowed it "hook, line, and sinker". Time for a change.

I didn't want to send you any money. My concession was agreeing to send you SOME money. You clearly don't want any money bad enough to negotiate.

but you're not compromising, Harry. I don't understand why not? You said it's how things work. You called for it.

Ok... i'll drop 25% total. Send me $7500. I've come a lot farther than you, so I assume you're going to make some huge strides in your next offer, yes?

Send me $9k.

I came down 10% before you made any concession... I'm compromising... why are you refusing to do so? :confused:

He should ask for you to send him 9.5k and then you'd both end up at zero. If you both were smart you'd settle that he'd sent you $12.50 of beer and you'd sent him $10 dollar for a dime bag.

He should ask for you to send him 9.5k and then you'd both end up at zero. If you both were smart you'd settle that he'd sent you $12.50 of beer and you'd sent him $10 dollar for a dime bag.

Or just send it my way so I can hire an excavator to clear my land for a shop. :flipoff2:

You're ruining todays object lesson. :flipoff2:

but you're not compromising, Harry. I don't understand why not? You said it's how things work. You called for it.

Ok... i'll drop 25% total. Send me $7500. I've come a lot farther than you, so I assume you're going to make some huge strides in your next offer, yes?

Unfortunately what you're asking is not worth it to me without you agreeing to some additional earmarks on the deal. I can do $7500, but in addition to what you've already agreed to, I would need a 2019 or newer KTM 300 XC in working condition as well.

Well I certainly don't believe some youtube personality claiming it was some sort of super massive false flag operation. Do you?

He'll believe ANYTHING that furthers what his preconceived belief(s) are. I learned that long ago on the old site and continually called him on it. That's why he's being a little pussy and put me on ignore.

How did this thread go from sleepy joe to rockota and harry johnson negotiating handjob prices?:flipoff2:

i had a reply all written up... but then I realized it walked right into your question...

fawker.

(he started it.) :flipoff2:

He'll believe ANYTHING that furthers what his preconceived belief(s) are. I learned that long ago on the old site and continually called him on it. That's why he's being a little pussy and put me on ignore.

I'm a bit disappointed that I haven't gotten on the list yet. :laughing:

Unfortunately what you're asking is not worth it to me without you agreeing to some additional earmarks on the deal. I can do $7500, but in addition to what you've already agreed to, I would need a 2019 or newer KTM 300 XC in working condition as well.

Now you're starting to understand the issue with the compromise that you call for. You're asking me for an agreeable, hopefully equitable exchange of goods for dollars.

That's not what happens in the compromise you are asking from the government. That's why it hasn't "worked for 240 years." The government compromises with your rights... something that should be non-negotiable. So when you demand both sides come together, you're stating that one side doesn't have anything of value to defend... that COTUS is just something to be compromised... and then you call them out for not compromising they way you think they need to.

Sure, my example is extreme... but that's exactly what government does. See 2nd amendment. See 1st amendment... 5th, 4th, etc, etc. Compromise kills... everyone loses... especially those who don't have a seat at the table.

Top Back Refresh