What's new

Moving forward, #fraudysix

can confirm. and I like to think the past six months have shed a lot of light on this. I'd venture a guess of fifty or so of those cards that change your party have crossed our counter in the past month. Solid mix of D's and R's going independent.

I have no idea how any same, rational person could look at the bullshit coming from the Republicans and Democrats these days and sit back and say, "Yep! Go team! This is a great approach to running the greatest nation on Earth!"

The right and the left spend too much time fighting and not enough time compromising to get shit done. I'd like to see Biden put his money where his mouth is and actually reach across the aisle. I'd like to see all the other democrats follow suit. Obviously the right will need to do the same. I'm not optimistic about the chances of all that happening, but If we keep up with the polarized politics, we're all screwed.

From his speech today....that's not likely.

I know if my lifetime, we've never been more divided. :confused:

Right. So let's work on fixing that.

Make media outlets that are fanning the flames of division obsolete.
Stop blindly reposting memes and other crap we haven't personally verified on social media
Don't feed real life trolls- if someone is posting inflammatory bullshit from either side, don't acknowledge them, not even to tell them they're wrong. More views, more comments, etc tells the social media algorithms that it should be shown to more people.
If your local rep isn't willing to work with the other side, vote their asses out next time around.
Quit holding grudges. Both sides have already done things that are wrong to get an edge. Acknowledge that and move on.
And most of all- treat others with respect and work on having a civil conversation. Calling someone an idiot just because they have an uninformed opinion doesn't help a damn thing. Make an effort to come to an understanding rather than trying to "win" a disagreement.

You don't think they would "find" the needed votes to remain in control?

Again, they have proven they can and will do whatever it takes and will do so without any repercussions.

They will hunt down and charge any Republican that does anything wrong to get them booted . Watch and see what happens in the next 60 days..

For four years, 70+ million Americans had been shit on on a daily basis. I don't expect a, alright let's work together attitude from any of them.

I like to think that Americans are smart enough to look around, realize the bullshit that has been going on hasn't worked, and try to make a change.

Maybe I'm an optimist, but that's what I'm going to try to do.

I like to think that Americans are smart enough to look around....

On what planet do you spend most of your time? :laughing:

The average American is in six figure debt, financing cell phones that will be discontinued before its paid off, arguing over likes and subscribes, unable to carry a conversation with another person standing right in front of them.

I'm actually giving that much more thought...
Don't get me wrong. The D an R leadership are a bunch of self serving slugs who only care about cementing their own power and getting rich by peddling influence. In a sense you can't blame them for trying to preserve their own power. And they have been very successful convincing the people that voting third party is a waste of your vote. Its not true.

On what planet do you spend most of your time? :laughing:

The average American is in six figure debt, financing cell phones that will be discontinued before its paid off, arguing over likes and subscribes, unable to carry a conversation with another person standing right in front of them.

I live on the planet that talks to my physical neighbors rather than accepting the distrust and fear that online media is spreading. I live in a town that still has Trump Flags flying and Biden/Harris campaign signs up. All of my neighbors are good people and can get along with each other, even if they disagree over things. All of my neighbors are sick of the conflict escalation that has been going on.

The right and the left spend too much time fighting and not enough time compromising to get shit done. I'd like to see Biden put his money where his mouth is and actually reach across the aisle. I'd like to see all the other democrats follow suit. Obviously the right will need to do the same. I'm not optimistic about the chances of all that happening, but If we keep up with the polarized politics, we're all screwed.

I disagree with this. Compromise, by nature, is not a good thing.

Compromise is why the COTUS is hanging on by a thread.
Compromise is why we have nearly $30t in debt
Compromise is why we have few rights, little justice and almost no liberty.

Compromise is NOT a win.

Compromise is NOT a win.

Compromise is the only way our government has worked for the last 240+ years.

For four years, 70+ million Americans had been shit on on a daily basis. I don't expect a, alright let's work together attitude from any of them.

it will take time to walk back from 'fuck your feelings' to respect my beliefs, but it can be done. The first step is taking a moment to entertain the idea that even the folks who have fallen for easy credit, and chasing after the 'Joneses' aren't bad people or even stupid... they just made some choices put them in their current situation. Most people are pretty good people and we can find common ground, but it won't be by calling them stupid or libtards and it won't be by canceling them or marginalizing them.

It can be done... but, it cannot be led by insult and dismissal.

I like to think that Americans are smart enough to look around, realize the bullshit that has been going on hasn't worked, and try to make a change.

Maybe I'm an optimist, but that's what I'm going to try to do.

So someone gets in your face and calls you a racist, bigot, womanizer....ect for 4 years straight and all of a sudden (after they get what they want) you're going to say "it's okay" all the while they are still calling you names?

I like your optimism but its simply not realistic.

Fact is the trench between the sides has been dug too wide to bridge. Yes it's our own fault but none the less...here we are.

during Trumps inauguration they were protesting in vigina hats. Today's theres 12 foot high fences and 20,000 armed guards.

But we're the deranged ones? :lmao:

Last edited:
Make an effort to come to an understanding rather than trying to "win" a disagreement.

Personally out of all that you wrote this is the only one that matters. The rest is either propaganda spreading or beltway political bullshit (working together to "get things done"). If people seek to understand the other sides view point on something evreything else kind of falls into place. IMO there is no reason not to have extreme polarized options on things and stances as long as your ears and mind is open to the other side of whatever argument and you are learning from it. Both sides have the exact same enemy, they are too busy bickering over bullshit to see it all while they are all being laughed at.

Now that will never happen because they want us arguing over a 5% difference in tax rate, what hole you can stick your dick in, who tweeted what, or weather or not you can hoover a baby out of someone instead of the shit that really matters.

Compromise is the only way our government has worked for the last 240+ years.

"worked"????? How has it worked?

Compromise anti-constitutional. Hell, it's all but stated in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th... and on and on.

You truly believe compromise works, then send me $10k.

I live on the planet that talks to my physical neighbors rather than accepting the distrust and fear that online media is spreading. I live in a town that still has Trump Flags flying and Biden/Harris campaign signs up. All of my neighbors are good people and can get along with each other, even if they disagree over things. All of my neighbors are sick of the conflict escalation that has been going on.

Well, I don't have any neighbors so there's that.

Though, I do work for the general public. As for most of them, I wouldn't trust them operating a gas pump. I stood in line the other day at the post office, and the elder couple behind me received their taypayer funded stimulus checks. They each cheered as they were so happy to receive this money because the voted for Biden. These are the people I'm surrounded by. I've got management writing people up for not wearing a mask, but management do not wear a mask themselves.

Compromise anti-constitutional. Hell, it's all but stated in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th... and on and on.

I truly believe compromise works. I see what you're getting for $10k, what am I getting for sending it? We both have to have something we want to compromise.

So someone gets in your face and calls you a racist, bigot, womanizer....ect for 4 years straight and all of a sudden (after they get what they want) you're going to say "it's okay" all the while they are still calling you names?

I like your optimism but its simply not realistic.

Fact is the trench between the sides has been dug too wide to bridge. Yes it's our own fault but none the less...here we are.

during Trumps inauguration they were protesting in vigina hats. Today's theres 12 foot high fences and 20,000 armed guards.

When did I say anyone was deranged?

Damnit I can't find it. Had a great meme about sharing a cake and compromising.

Soon you have no cake and they don't understand why you're upset.

Right. So let's work on fixing that.

Make media outlets that are fanning the flames of division obsolete.
Stop blindly reposting memes and other crap we haven't personally verified on social media
Don't feed real life trolls- if someone is posting inflammatory bullshit from either side, don't acknowledge them, not even to tell them they're wrong. More views, more comments, etc tells the social media algorithms that it should be shown to more people.
If your local rep isn't willing to work with the other side, vote their asses out next time around.
Quit holding grudges. Both sides have already done things that are wrong to get an edge. Acknowledge that and move on.
And most of all- treat others with respect and work on having a civil conversation. Calling someone an idiot just because they have an uninformed opinion doesn't help a damn thing. Make an effort to come to an understanding rather than trying to "win" a disagreement.
No, no, no, no, and no. That's all superficial shit. The real problem is oppressive government micromanagement of peoples day-to-day lives. Of course we need some laws; who will say murder, assault, rape, robbery, and theft should be legal? Aside from that, leave the fawking people alone and all will be fine.

I truly believe compromise works. I see what you're getting for $10k, what am I getting for sending it? We both have to have something we want to compromise.

Compromise does not work... the example of sending me $10k proves it. You get to compromise, because it works... You get that satisfaction. I get $10k.

THAT example is exactly what "compromise" is in government.

So... send me $10k.

To be fair, obama's adoring fans didn't storm the capitol building a couple weeks before the inauguration.

Personally out of all that you wrote this is the only one that matters. The rest is either propaganda spreading or beltway political bullshit (working together to "get things done"). If people seek to understand the other sides view point on something evreything else kind of falls into place. IMO there is no reason not to have extreme polarized options on things and stances as long as your ears and mind is open to the other side of whatever argument and you are learning from it. Both sides have the exact same enemy, they are too busy bickering over bullshit to see it all while they are all being laughed at.

Now that will never happen because they want us arguing over a 5% difference in tax rate, what hole you can stick your dick in, who tweeted what, or weather or not you can hoover a baby out of someone instead of the shit that really matters.

Other than voting your rep out if they won't work across the aisle, I don't see what else is propaganda in what I wrote. We shouldn't be trusting the media or shit we read on social media with helping people keep a level head. We need to understand that most of the stuff we're exposed to is quite the opposite. I didn't copy/paste or parrot any of that from other places, it's just the first steps that make sense to me in restoring some sanity.

Damnit I can't find it. Had a great meme about sharing a cake and compromising.

Soon you have no cake and they don't understand why you're upset.

Yup!

Give me the entire cake!
No!
Yes!
No!
Compromise, then!
Uh... Okay. Take one Piece.
Great.

eats cake

Give me the entire cake
No!
Yes!
I just gave you a piece!
So? Why are you so unwilling to compromise? I reached across the isle, why won't you?
Uh... Okay... Take one Piece.
Great.

eats cake

Give me....

and on and on and on...

I'm just waiting for Harry to offer me $1k out of the $10k I demanded... then we can start compromising and we all win. :lmao:

Compromise is NOT a win.
I understand what you are saying and agree. Pretty much everybody is in agreement on the basics. For example who will say murder, assault, theft, etc should be legal? When the president is dictating who can use the restroom at your corner pub and you need a permit to dig a hole in your backyard then we have problem.

To be fair, obama's adoring fans didn't storm the capitol building a couple weeks before the inauguration.

to be fair, Trumps adoring fans didn't storm the capitol either.

Honestly... do you believe every lie that you're told? Or are you so caught up in your web of your own lies you don't know what the truth is anymore?

Serious question.

Top Back Refresh