What's new

Motortrend!

Really? I fucking HATE it. So much that I may just cancel. :mad3:

Meh it's pretty much exactly the same as the Mt app. You just gotta side scroll to the auto tab first now. Once you're there it's more or less the same.

Although I've only used it 3 times or something, there have not been that many new show releases since the change.

Motortrend has a channel on Pluto TV

Free, eith ads, old content. It's plenty entertaining enough.

Been watching vice grip garage, dirthead shed and Angelo's stay tuned. Those are more than enough to cover my morning with coffee and play end of day/fall asleep :flipoff2:

Free TV is way better today than it was 10 years ago, it's pretty wild
Motortrend FAST TV (Free Ad-Supported TV).

I watch it more than I'd care to admit. We're about to cut the cord, I'm just practicing, I guess.:lmao:

Motortrend FAST TV (Free Ad-Supported TV).

I watch it more than I'd care to admit. We're about to cut the cord, I'm just practicing, I guess.:lmao:
Interesting thing about Pluto TV is the ads, most of the commercial breaks aren't filled either commercials :laughing:

Ads may be a scenic mountain, space view window saver, show preview for the show you are watching etc. They aren't usually annoying

Interesting thing about Pluto TV is the ads, most of the commercial breaks aren't filled either commercials :laughing:

Ads may be a scenic mountain, space view window saver, show preview for the show you are watching etc. They aren't usually annoying
I watch it on both Pluto TV and on Google TV. When Google TV can't fill the ads, it is a nice scene of a tropical beach with the waves crashing upon the shore... relaxing.

Completely unwatchable now that they have that Vice Grip Garage cocksucker on there. Cannot stand that fucking jackoff.
1713177920616.png

I guess I don't get the change yet?
I saw it and thought, wow great, now I get more things to watch that might be on the discovery channel.

I have said it in the past and I will say it again, motortread has hard competition with how good a lot of the people with you tube are getting with their content and editing, I see professional car tv shows going away.

I got the email that it was moving to Discovery+ and that I should be able to log in with my same account information, but both times I tried to log in I got an error saying that I can only use Discovery+ from the country where I created my account :confused:

I cant log in to D+ with my Motortrend+ info either. Also, I tried about a month ago to use the Motortrend note I got on my X-4wheeler sub turned garbage car mag that said "Were sorry that we aren't publishing a magazine every month anymore here is a free year of Motortrend+" and that never worked either :shaking:. I'm out.

I've had Discovery+ for about two years, had Motortrend since they started charging for it. When they started merging everything I lost access to both sites(apps). Eventually I got an email from Motortrend about the change, still couldn't log on. Ended up doing a password reset and re-logging in and it's worked fine.

I did get a refund from Motortrend without issue.

Mine switched, at least the app works reliably now, but im damn sure not renewing

I've had Discovery+ for about two years, had Motortrend since they started charging for it. When they started merging everything I lost access to both sites(apps). Eventually I got an email from Motortrend about the change, still couldn't log on. Ended up doing a password reset and re-logging in and it's worked fine.

I did get a refund from Motortrend without issue.
I had to reset my password a few times to get into the discovery app on my phone and the roku.

For some reason the roku based app didn't like my generated passwords.

I had to reset it the first time in the discovery app on my phone to get logged in there first off.

Top Back Refresh