What's new

Motorcycles parking on sidewalks in front of stores

As a motorcycle rider I understand why people do it... I never do and I used to think it was people’s sense of entitlement which I still kind of feel is part of it. Since I have gotten older I don’t give a shit where other people part their motorcycles. I park in the back of the lot and make a straight shot for the doors, I don’t need much of the sidewalk.

I park where ever the fuck I feel like and go inside with my helmet on so I don't need a mask.

Lazy? Maybe. Anyone seem to care? No.

Then again I'm on a WR250, so it's not a huge bike.

I don’t park on sidewalks but sometimes I park in the little triangle at the end of the row. If I cared about pissing off the sensitive ****s in this society I’d never do anything.

I've heard this before. if you park a bike in the first part of the space so your bikes taillight is in line with the cars taillight, wouldn't this solve most of the issue?
My bikes have been run over 3 times and left by shitheads pulling into angled spaces, and twice by fuckers parallel parking while I was in an end MC spot. You stop caring about others convenience when you come out to find a $50k Italian collector wrecked and your only "right now" transportation crushed with a Toyota minivan hubcap in the gutter...and since it happened on private property, ur fucked.

Last edited:
So a few weeks ago, I park my bike in a nice parking space in front of a restaurant with a crowded parking lot, and no less than 3 people were pissed I took up a space where they could have parked.

You can't fucking win, so I park wherever.
This alone makes me ok with bikes in other areas. They get pissed when I dock my chebby in front of Fred Meyer for an hour but not a fucking peep when a bike is parked there. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
This alone makes memoknwith bikes in other areas. They get pissed when I dock my chebby in front of Fred Meyer for an hour but not a fucking peep when a bike is parked there. :flipoff2:
I don’t know the definition but cool new word. Is the K silent?

This is the only correct answer. I did this with my valk in TX on some occasions. The heat is intense enough that you can come back to your bike laying on its side in the lot.
They make pucks or coins for under your side stand for this reason.

I get back at them by blowing all my lawn clippings into the street.
I had a spandex butterfly roadie stop and give me shit for this cutting the lawn one day.

This is on a two way rural road with a 35mph speed limit where people regularly do 50 and will never budge an inch to give clearance.

I advised him that if I cut in the other direction I would never have known he was coming and might have inadvertently run him into traffic if I turned wrong or at the wrong time.

This seemed to confuse him and he stammered something about state law being I had to give him 4’ of clearance while passing and I laughed in his face.

Fucking entitled Nancy boys.

Ain’t no way

They make pucks or coins for under your side stand for this reason.
That's a relatively new thing. We used to carry a small piece of plywood. Sometimes you get caught without one. Everybody will be okay with maybe just a few tears shed.

That's a relatively new thing. We used to carry a small piece of plywood. Sometimes you get caught without one. Everybody will be okay with maybe just a few tears shed.
I think the newest item you can buy is called a cameltoe. No joke.

Hell, We always used a crushed aluminum can

I don't park on sidewalks.....nothing worse than the Harley throttle twisters trying to impress with their dump truck exhaust noise....

If I'm running in a convenience store for two minutes I don't take it off. Plus a full face is perfect for avoiding the mask AND the mask nazis.
And my ears aren’t built for my HJC, It takes some adjustments to get it right. I’m not taking it off for a minute inside. 10 minutes, absolutely, a minute or 2..... naa

And my ears aren’t built for my HJC, It takes some adjustments to get it right. I’m not taking it off for a minute inside. 10 minutes, absolutely, a minute or 2..... naa
You need a new helmet
Shouldn't be like that. Mine just pop on and they fit.

I seen those cock sucking wannabe bikers clog up the sidewalk where the elderly had to walk back into the street and back up on the sidewalk. Eat a dick. ANY Bike rider that does that is a pile of shit. Fuck them. Pussy, fucking lazy son of a bitches. With the idiotic logic you posted, then I should park my car on the sidewalk to keep it from getting door dinged too.
Little penis, eh?

Top Back Refresh