What's new

Most organized shop I've seen. (video of an amazingly organized wood shop in TX)

If I don't see a Texan with a coon-skin cap and a musket killing a horde of Mexicans, I don't want to see shit from Texas.

The Texans are our March Wardens, anything less makes me feel weak.

I depended on you you fucking assholes.

Last edited:
i just randomly clicked through to different spots in the vid. Gaw Damn!

i just randomly clicked through to different spots in the vid. Gaw Damn!

Exactly. Every time I skipped around it got better. I'm lucky if I can find my hammer and I know where it is supposed to be. That guy's shop is better organized and labeled than most retail stores.

Retired guy with nothing better to build than the shop itself? I can only hope to be that bored someday.

The older I get, the more I value organization of my work, but holy hell this guy is organized! I'd almost be afraid to work on any projects in there :lmao:

My father did that when he retired. Started making everything him self, his garage was pretty darn organized, everything labeled, and he made all the shelves, cabinets, tables and everything else nicely.

That was unbelievably impressive! I can't even fathom how to organize all my junk that well. It is neat to see how to really, fully utilize every inch of space you have!

Showed my dad the video. He’s says “there ain’t no junk on the tables”. And then looked at me all shitty. :laughing:

Showed my dad the video. He’s says “there ain’t no junk on the tables”. And then looked at me all shitty. :laughing:

Guaranteed my old man says the same thing:lmao:His work bench is more of a shelf than a bench. If you look through my build thread on pbb, you can see my bench isn't much better:rolleyes:I'm embarrassed to say that i filled a 20 yard dumpster with shit from inside that garage... my wife did have her own storage room in it though. I went all Karen and trashed damn near everything in there:laughing:

Bench? Is that the thing buried in boxes of bolts, tools, empty cans, and carburetors?

That's a lot of ladders for an individual. If he's a contractor, I'd sure hate to work for such a clean freak.

That dude spent half his retirement building that shop and placing everything neatly in there. Thats all for show. Ill bet you $10 when he goes to do a woodworking project at home now, he grabs some shitty tools out of the back closet and does that shit out in the driveway. He seems like the type that would have a stroke and die if someone actually turned on a saw and cut wood in there. :laughing:

Insane shop though! :smokin:

That dude spent half his retirement building that shop and placing everything neatly in there. Thats all for show. Ill bet you $10 when he goes to do a woodworking project at home now, he grabs some shitty tools out of the back closet and does that shit out in the driveway. He seems like the type that would have a stroke and die if someone actually turned on a saw and cut wood in there. :laughing:

Insane shop though! :smokin:

Nailed it.

Top Back Refresh