What's new

MORRFlate Multi Tire Inflation Deflation Kits & My Off Road Radio

4x4toyotatyler

Yellow Skull
ST4x4
Member Number
Hey everyone! I am Tyler, the owner/founder/ceo of MORRFlate and My Off Road Radio. I am stoked to see irate become the proverbial phoenix and want to see this community grow back into its former glory. So I have officially signed up MORRFlate and My Off Road Radio as an official vendor member to help support the forums here! So what are my 2 companies and how can we help everyone out here on the forums??? Great question! Glad you asked!

MF_TM_Long_Logo_MultiColor_RGB_1000x500.jpg

MORRFlate is Multi Tire Inflation Deflation Kits. We specialize in airing up and airing down, all with a portable, no installation required, plug n play kit. We will work with any air sources out there (Co2, compressors, custom on board air setups, etc) and we designed our system around durability and user friendliness. So, what makes our system so much more fantastical than others out there? Here's some highlights!
  • It’s NEON GREEN!!!! It stands out and makes you stand out amongst all your off road buddies. I mean, cmon, who doesn’t love neon green??? Plus, the neon green hose material doesn’t kink, doesn’t freeze, doesn’t get brittle, and doesn’t hold memory. So you can keep it rolled up in your rig during the off season, in its bag, and it will roll out perfectly flat whenever you need it. Try doing that with your HF PVC/Rubber hose.
  • It airs up and airs down all 4 tires at the same time! Which means less time squatting. Less time monitoring individual tire PSIs. Less time waiting. Less time walking around the rig in circles. And more time wheeling. More time making fun of your buddy’s EZ Deflator. And more time making fun of your buddies’ squatting positions.
  • It self equalizes all your tire PSIs! The multi tire design means that all of your tires get evened out. You just simply check your tire PSI via your in dash TPMS screen, or by putting your MORRFlate Digital Gauge on the Schrader valve on the MORRFlate manifold.
  • It saves your compressor! Because it splits the air between all 4 tires, it also helps your compressor last longer by allowing it to work more efficiently and not get quite as hot due to backpressure. If your compressor spits out more than 2CFM, then you are slowly burning it up by only airing up 1 tire at a time.
  • The air chucks are simply magic. The triple toothed locking collar chucks ensure that when you lock the air chuck on your valve stem, it won’t come off. Most chucks only have 1 tooth. Maybe 2 if you are lucky. Over time those teeth wear down your valve stem threads and stop grabbing. Then you have to replace the chuck, or your valve stems. The MORRFlate chucks also have a locking collar, which means it does not engage the valve stem until the collar is locked. This not only makes the 3 teeth last longer, but it also makes your valve stem threads last longer, and one simple motion to put them on and off. The MORRFlate chucks also default closed. So, if you only want to air up or down 1 or 2 tires, you can without any modifications to the system.
Our 4 Tire Kits (Quad and Quad+) come in 2 wheelbase options: up to 125" and 125" to 155". If you need something longer (I am looking at you long bed fool sizes and sprinter vans) we can accomodate custom setups and requests.

Our 2 Tire Kits (Duo and Duo+) come in 2 length options: 15' from end to end, and 24' from end to end. Custom length accommodations can also be met.

In the pipeline for MORRFlate is a modular system called the Stubby that you can buy 1 manifold, and then get different hoses for your Samurai, RV, Dually Tow Rig, Trailer extensions, etc to build your own personal a la carte kit that works best for all of your toys. The Stubby Duo is a popular option with buggies since it takes up such little space and can be setup and packed away very quickly and easily while getting ready for the trailer. We are also working on our own compressors, and some other fun stuff ;) If you have any questions about air pressure or air flow rates or compressor ratings or inflate/deflate times reach out to us over at MORRFlate.com!

MORRFlate.png

My Off Road Radio is essentially a Radio Information resource specifically for off roaders. There is a ton of (a little too much if you ask me) information out there about FRS, GMRS, Ham, PLMR (commercial), CB, etc... but most of it is not based on off roading and their uses for getting off the pavement. We started with Ham Radio classes for the off roaders, and have had to stop doing those but might start them back up in 2021. We do radio programming, MARS Mods, radio system troubleshooting on mobile installs, and absolutely love answering any and all radio questions. Now with a warehouse at our disposal, we will start doing mobile radio installs for off roaders in the Sacramento, CA area. The big project for this year is going to be setting up a ham repeater to cover Fordyce/Meadow Lake recreation area and be able to link up to the Rubicon's 805 system for emergencies. I will make another post about that project once we secure a site for the equipment.

Both companies are based in Sacramento CA at 4219 S Market Ct, Suite C, Sacramento CA 95834. And I/we love supporting offroad communities like this one! Please reach out on here (and tag me) with any questions you may have about inflating/deflating tires for offroading, or radio stuff! You can also contact us through the websites linked above. My goal with these companies is to offer the absolute best risk free customer experience and to give back where we can to build offroad communities and make offroading great again :P haha

Cheers!

Attachments

• MORRFlate-Icon_Circle_4x4_1080x1080.png
    MORRFlate-Icon_Circle_4x4_1080x1080.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Many of us air down with deflators that pull the valve cores and then retain them, but it's an individual attach/start/stop-to-check the-pressure/start/stop/etc process for each wheel... So the added CFM is offset by being a general pain, and time to babysit each wheel.

I was also planning to put together a better hose and multi valve setup for my on board air.

Your system might solve both problems. Do those Haltec chucks flow any better than regular lever style lock on chucks? Have you done any timed tests for airing down 4 tires? Airing down 4 37s from 30 to 10psi would be a good reference.

Also, could I add a bleed button to the air gauge for manual adjustments? It looks like a regular NPT chuck so a tee and a bleed valve should be easy to add.

Last edited:
Many of us air down with deflators that pull the valve cores and then retain them, but it's an individual attach/start/stop-to-check the-pressure/start/stop/etc process for each wheel... So the added CFM is offset by being a general pain, and time to babysit each wheel.

I was also planning to put together a better hose and multi valve setup for my on board air.

Your system might solve both problems. Do those Haltec chucks flow any better than regular lever style lock on chucks? Have you done any timed tests for airing down 4 tires? Airing down 4 37s from 30 to 10psi would be a good reference.

Also, could I add a bleed button to the air gauge for manual adjustments? It looks like a regular NPT chuck so a tee and a bleed valve should be easy to add.

Hey Hey! Great questions!

The Haltec chucks have a check valve in them so that they default closed and air doesn't come out while you are hooking up the tires. Theoretically, they don't allow as much air flow as an open air chuck would... but unless you are removing the valve core like you mentioned, the valve core is still your bottle neck. The check valve in the Haltec chucks still lets through more air flow than a depressed valve core in a schrader valve can let through.

Air down times vary mainly depending on the weight of your vehicle. For a DCSB 3rd gen Tacoma, you can air down all 4 34" tires in about 4 minutes from 30 to 15. For a 2nd gen 4runner crawler running 40" tires, it takes about 10-11minutes. The heavier your vehicle, the quicker it will go. In comparison to pulling the valve cores, it ends up being just about the same amount of time we have found... except you have way more EASY control of the air flow, and no time squatting at tires.

Yup, you are spot on! We try to keep things simple, just in case (we have had to canibalize parts from our morrflate to repair ARB locker lines on the trail before haha). So, in order to keep things simple, pretty much everything is easy to find, readily available parts (with a couple of exceptions). So the gauges just screw into the manifolds with 1/4" NPT threads. It would be super easy to add in a push button bleeder. We havent really found a need for that before because you can control the airflow pretty accurately and easily with the ball valve, but you are more than welcome to set that up on yours!

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Hey Hey! Great questions!

The Haltec chucks have a check valve in them so that they default closed and air doesn't come out while you are hooking up the tires. Theoretically, they don't allow as much air flow as an open air chuck would... but unless you are removing the valve core like you mentioned, the valve core is still your bottle neck. The check valve in the Haltec chucks still lets through more air flow than a depressed valve core in a schrader valve can let through.

Air down times vary mainly depending on the weight of your vehicle. For a DCSB 3rd gen Tacoma, you can air down all 4 34" tires in about 4 minutes from 30 to 15. For a 2nd gen 4runner crawler running 40" tires, it takes about 10-11minutes. The heavier your vehicle, the quicker it will go. In comparison to pulling the valve cores, it ends up being just about the same amount of time we have found... except you have way more EASY control of the air flow, and no time squatting at tires.

Yup, you are spot on! We try to keep things simple, just in case (we have had to canibalize parts from our morrflate to repair ARB locker lines on the trail before haha). So, in order to keep things simple, pretty much everything is easy to find, readily available parts (with a couple of exceptions). So the gauges just screw into the manifolds with 1/4" NPT threads. It would be super easy to add in a push button bleeder. We havent really found a need for that before because you can control the airflow pretty accurately and easily with the ball valve, but you are more than welcome to set that up on yours!

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks for the information, your setup sounds like it'll work well for what I need! I like having a bleed valve on my gauge to air down in small increments as needed, but I guess going from say 10 to 8 psi in all 4 37" tires would still be easy by attaching all 4 hoses and dumping air from all 4 at once.

I've always just done this by hand, one tire at a time, so the process is something to figure out. I'll reach out for some specifics and figure out what I need.

I have this setup for mine, it's awesome to be sippin a coldun whilst yer friends are scurrying round!
hook up set back and relax.
Welcome O.P.!

After listening to the most recent episode of the Total Offroad Podcast can you talk about the new compressor?

After listening to the most recent episode of the Total Offroad Podcast can you talk about the new compressor?

Haha oh man, what a project... The TenSix compressor is a monster. 10.6 CFM single motor, dual cylinder compressor. The current king of the air industry is the Twin ARB (6.2CFM rated). Everyone mostly knows CFM (cubic feet per minute) airflow and PSI ratings, but what we have found in our testing and engineering, is that tire valve stems (Schrader Valves) only have about 1/16" orifice for air to flow through (with the valve core still inserted). A 1/16" orifice is only rated for 1.8-2.3 CFM (and goes up from there the more pressure you have to "push" the air flow through the narrow orifice). So, ANY compressor on the market that is rated for more than really 2 CFM is a complete waste if you are only airing up 1 tire at a time.

Take the Twin ARB at 6.2CFM... if you are only using it to air up 1 tire at a time, you a only really using 1/3 of its airflow capacity. The other 2/3 of airflow builds up at the bottleneck of the inflation system (between the compressor and your tire valve stem). This build up of pressure puts back pressure on the compressor and makes it work harder and run hotter. If you run the Twin ARB on a MORRFlate, it not only helps your compressor run more efficiently (and cooler, thus elongating its lifespan) but you are actually able to use all of the airflow capacity of the compressor.

Which means that the offroad industry has always been bottlenecked on air compressors because you can only really make use of 2CFM if you are only airing up 1 tire at a time. Anything more and it just makes compressors heat up and fail prematurely. Now that we have a commercially available option for 4 tire inflation and deflations, we can now start making bigger and badder compressors available. Enter the TenSix.

The TenSix is literally right at the cusp of airflow capacity that 4 tires could accept at 1 time. Theoretically, that number is about 9.2-9.5 CFM. And the fun part about the TenSix, is that because it makes FULL USE of that airflow capacity, even though it is something like 53% faster in rating to the Twin ARB, it is 300-400% faster to air up than the twin ARB (when using the TenSix with a MORRFlate and a Twin ARB 1 tire per time).

This means you can air up a set of 40" tires from 5psi to 30psi in about 5minutes. Bitchin! This also means that the compressor puts out way more air than a single tire can accept at one time, and it is not recommended to use unless you pair it with a MORRFlate... or it tends to break itself lol.

We are almost out of stock now on our first batch... Our 2nd batch will be due in around Christmas time, and will come with a pressure cutoff switch (easier OBA setup-ability), and a couple of other small changes.

Below are the ratings and info, quick and dirty style, of the TenSix:

• 10.6 CFM dual cylinder compressor at 0 PSI
  • 6.5 CFM at 30 psi
  • 150 psi rated
  • 50% duty cycle (30min on, 15min off)
  • 12v, 90amps peak, ~50amp running
  • 14x7x9″ external dimensions
  • 70-75 dB noise level from 1ft distance
  • Comes with carrying bag and adapter to plug n play with a MORRFlate Multi Tire Inflation Deflation Kit™
  • WARNING: Compressors get hot! Recommended to wear a glove while disconnecting air fittings.
  • Since the TenSix™ is rated for 10.6 CFM, it is highly recommended to use with a MORRFlate Multi Tire Inflation & Deflation Kit to avoid back pressures on the compressor from filling 1 tire at a time.

Top Back Refresh