What's new

MN, CA to abolish the police - this won't end well

Huntmaster

Boob Inspector
Member Number
Loc
Middle of nowhere
I can't believe this isn't on here yet!

Minneapolis city council want to disband the police. Nope, you're not hallucinating, they want to get rid of the cops all together

https://www.insider.com/minneapolis-...artment-2020-6

Ten days after the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota, several members of the Minneapolis City Council are seeking to get rid of the police department — permanently.

Ward 3 Councilmember Steve Fletcher announced the effort on social media, saying that he and other councilmembers are looking to "disband" the Minneapolis Police Department, calling it "ungovernable" and "irredeemably beyond reform." Without any historical precedent, there's no easy path forward.

….....
https://www.insider.com/minneapolis-city-council-members-look-to-disband-police-department-2020-6
https://www.insider.com/minneapolis-city-council-members-look-to-disband-police-department-2020-6

Ca has already announced they're cutting funding for the popo as well.

I don't see this ending well. From what I've found, they want to decriminalize crimes, some mention of a 'mediation' process, etc. I can't wait to see what happens in MN. They've already taken the first steps in a vote.

Where will this go? Will it end well?

I can't believe this isn't on here yet!

Minneapolis city council want to disband the police. Nope, you're not hallucinating, they want to get rid of the cops all together

https://www.insider.com/minneapolis-...artment-2020-6

Ca has already announced they're cutting funding for the popo as well.

I don't see this ending well. From what I've found, they want to decriminalize crimes, some mention of a 'mediation' process, etc. I can't wait to see what happens in MN. They've already taken the first steps in a vote.

Where will this go? Will it end well?

well, in San Francisco, crime is basically tolerated, apparently all the homeless and junkies can do just about whatever they want (robbery, property damage, drugs, and so on) with zero done about it.

:lmao: Nothing will happen, which is too bad. I'd love to see them reap the Somalia of their stupidity.

They're like teenagers who think the world is easy because their parents pay all the bills.

This is a good thing. Without police citizens will finally be able to “fix” the problems in their neighborhoods.:smokin:Think of how much less crime there would be if you could add another hole to a shitbags head for doing shitbag things instead of waiting for the police and courts to do their jobs.

they may well abolish the police, they'll set up a transition team, sell off everything to neighboring areas for $1, hang new signs on the building, rehire the same people and call themselves COP's instead of POLICE. buy all new outfits and equipment and go right back to the same thing, and partially buy back all their old stuff for "market value" from somebodies cousin and keep the cycle of graft moving forward.

yay taxpayers.

they may well abolish the police, they'll set up a transition team, sell off everything to neighboring areas for $1, hang new signs on the building, rehire the same people and call themselves COP's instead of POLICE. buy all new outfits and equipment and go right back to the same thing, and partially buy back all their old stuff for "market value" from somebodies cousin and keep the cycle of graft moving forward.

yay taxpayers.

the county will just be the police force if they do away with their own. all of those cops will become deputies

they may well abolish the police, they'll set up a transition team, sell off everything to neighboring areas for $1, hang new signs on the building, rehire the same people and call themselves sheriff's instead of POLICE. buy all new outfits and equipment and go right back to the same thing, and partially buy back all their old stuff for "market value" from somebodies cousin and keep the cycle of graft moving forward.

yay taxpayers.

fixed

I predict a further massive increase in the purchases of guns and ammunition in these areas very quickly.

I feel like this is a play to get more guns in citizen's hands... that way gun crime will go up, and they will have another easy way to say guns are bad and should not be owned by civilians.

Will never happen, how will the city collect their revenue from fines and taxes without their thug force?

there is a model for abolishing. once the crime capital of the US actually. its interesting on their approach if you wana take a look. or you can just call some a libtard cuck. either way its all good man.

https://www.governing.com/topics/pub...epartment.html
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ice-department

Antidotal on my part but most people who opine for revolution or insurrection seem to be unstable nuts , people just don't understand the reality of what this country would be in the aftermath of such an action.

Antidotal on my part but most people who opine for revolution or insurrection seem to be unstable nuts , people just don't understand the reality of what this country would be in the aftermath of such an action.

hey I agree to that on nut jobs that just want chaos. some are saying the only way forward is to take the power away from the police unions. abolishment and cycling to a county service is a way to accomplish that.

Well
as unpopular as this will be ...
:usa:
Called the sherrif about a trespasser I ran off yesterday, they called back 50 min later to report the capture.
When the cops get tired of the b.s. They will be siding with the general public when it's us against the guberment ?right?:stirthepot:

Well
as unpopular as this will be ...
:usa:
Called the sherrif about a trespasser I ran off yesterday, they called back 50 min later to report the capture.
When the cops get tired of the b.s. They will be siding with the general public when it's us against the guberment ?right?:stirthepot:

ran off?

why didn't you chase them down and conduct a citizen's arrest?

the county will just be the police force if they do away with their own. all of those cops will become deputies

Yup. Or the state will take over depending on how Minnersota defines its authorities and jurisdictions. The police will move into trooper or deputy positions and the corresponding agencies will charge the shit out of the city for policing it.

Top Back Refresh