What's new

Mlb 2021

Aggie06

I ain't the one to blame.
Member Number
Loc
Balls Deep South Texas
Didn’t see a thread for opening day yesterday.

Astros won. Dodgers and Yankees lost. :flipoff2:

Padres taking it all this year?

I am a self-proclaimed bandwagon baseball fan. If the Twins are doing well I follow them a lot more closely. Looks like this season lasted about 2 hours for me after watching them blow a 5-2 lead in the 9th....

I know, it's a long season 'blah' 'blah' 'blah'. I am super glad the Yankees lost at least.

Looks like the Royals won over the Rangers yesterday 14-10

Bandwagon Royals fan here as well. Kinda lost interest after they won the crown in '15 then the core team got split up after and they sucked again. then the "woke" MLB crap last year just soured me on sports in general.

Reactions: IGT
Looks like the Royals won over the Rangers yesterday 14-10

Bandwagon Royals fan here as well. Kinda lost interest after they won the crown in '15 then the core team got split up after and they sucked again. then the "woke" MLB crap last year just soured me on sports in general.

Yeah, that was a crazy game. Apparently both starting pitchers were put by the 2nd inning.

gonna be another long year for the Giants. The A's will tantalize and fade like always.

As a Texas Rangers fan I think 2022 will be a really good year!

I will say that I am super fucking duper pissed that Hulu doesn't have Texas Rangers games anymore. Looks like I have to get MLB-TV or some dumb shit for almost $30 a month...

My wife and I are big baseball fans, we go to a rangers game every year on our anniversary and normally a few other times through out the season. Nothing more American than grilling burgers and having the game on the radio in the back round.... Love it!

:usa: Don't care. When they knelt and held hands on the base paths during the national anthem they lost me. Just today my radio rep came in and asked if I wanted to keep my royals package from the last 5 years and I told him no. @mlb can fuck right off :flipoff:

never mind the mask bullshit and more than likely having to show your "vaccine passport" to get in a game. nope, not doing it.

And they are moving the all star game out of Atlanta

Fawk the mlb

I read Uncle Joe wanted them too, I hadn't heard they were.
He was also upset that the Rangers filled the stadium instead of only a quarter of it like the Rockies and I guess others did.
Speaking of Rockies Dodgers watched the rerun though the third inning most boring game I have seen in years.
Shut it off and went to bed, since we were leaving to come down to my niece's for the weekend.

:usa: Don't care. When they knelt and held hands on the base paths during the national anthem they lost me. Just today my radio rep came in and asked if I wanted to keep my royals package from the last 5 years and I told him no. @mlb can fuck right off :flipoff:

never mind the mask bullshit and more than likely having to show your "vaccine passport" to get in a game. nope, not doing it.

^ Pretty much this F MLB, NFL , NBA , they can all fade away and it wont matter to me.

I will throw my team in only to be disappointed...but the Phillies are 1-0. Go Phil’s...all the talent in the world!

Just read the comish said they will move it. Sorry for to all the Hotels, and vendors, who will loose thousands of not millions of dollars. Being SJWs is more important than the game.:mad3:

Add me to the done with MLB crowd. They are cutting their own throats. As I saw in a blurb on FB, the aspects of the Voter ID in Georgia that MLB in theory is railing about are all required at every MLB game. ID required to verify ticket, ID to but beer, ID required just about anything. But not vote is OK ?? Fuck these clowns. Forever.

Barack Obama said:
Congratulations to @MLB for taking a stand on behalf of voting rights for all citizens. There’s no better way for America’s pastime to honor the great Hank Aaron, who always led by example.

Gee, who knew Hank Aaron was against voter ID? :shaking:

Morning show host just brought up an interesting question. If MLB is serious how are the Braves going to play the 80 some odd games they have at home, or are they going tobe required to move to a new city?
Watched or I should say tried to watch 2 games so far, opening day Rockies/Dodger then Saturday Padres/Diamondbacks turned both off by the 3rd inning talk about boring

I don't follow any sports or their political nonsense outside of the NFL memes that pop up.

What's the big deal on removing the game out of ATL?

I don't follow any sports or their political nonsense outside of the NFL memes that pop up.

It's related to politics. Once again, politics ruining another part of my life that I used to enjoy.

Georgia revamped their election laws, so the SJW are screaming it's racest. From what I understand if you are in line no one repersinting a canadate may approach you offering refreshments like water. Well duh why do you think they close the bars, as one guy said because the Irish were well known for selling thier vote for booze.
Then IIRC there is showing ID, as someone has already pointed out you go to a game you have to show ID for everything, but you shouldn't have to show one to vote,because it's racest even though you have to show one to open a bank account, drive a car, fly...
Thirdly, If you are not in line by 19:00 you can't vote, this is against the working man! Wait sorry, what? Every job I have ever had, allowed us off early to vote even if I was in another state, and I could not vote there, we were given the chance to take the time off.
The people who scream these things are probably not even baseball fans, so The MLB trys to make nice to them while alienating the true fans.
It's sad mom really looks forward to baseball season, she likes telling the ump he was wrong on balls and strikes, her only other thing to watch is figure skating

I am a baseball and Astros fan. The BLM crap last year and now this political crap over Georgia has really irritated me. I wonder if MLB will support selling alcohol to fans without proper ID??

Top Back Refresh