What's new

Mistresses... What's good?

again?

again?
Sorry, in the sirch bar I didn't find it, must've typed it wrong.:grinpimp:
Mebbe we should all start responding to both, would it cause a glitch in the matrix if 2 threads with the same title were on the front page?

:flipoff2:

On the other site... and maybe even this one everyone recomended the green tea zinus from amazon with a topper. Those reviews were spot on.... we got them for all our beds and couldnt be happier

lol, i cant imagine doubling the crazy.....more isnt always better

1674504681652.jpeg

Ukraine sells good mistresses.

South America does too, but they are harder to sleep on and leave you feeling like maybe the materials used weren't super clean.:flipoff2:Plus they might stabby stab you.

With all the Ukraine models flooding Poland, the Polish models are on sale also. Thai models are always a good deal, just watch out for extra accessories :eek:

On the other site... and maybe even this one everyone recomended the green tea zinus from amazon with a topper. Those reviews were spot on.... we got them for all our beds and couldnt be happier

theres a 3 inch foam topper, is that waht you are talking about?

Sorry, in the sirch bar I didn't find it, must've typed it wrong.:grinpimp:
Mebbe we should all start responding to both, would it cause a glitch in the matrix if 2 threads with the same title were on the front page?

:flipoff2:
What happens when all 3 appear there?

Ukraine sells good mistresses.

South America does too, but they are harder than you when they wake up and leave you feeling like maybe the materials used weren't super clean.:flipoff2:Plus they might pokey poke you.
Corrected for accuracy.

Top Back Refresh