What's new

Misc build thread

ThePanzerFuhrer

The Rock Breaker God
Member Number
Loc
Wi
I posted 100% of my builds in gcc just because they were always something stupid, like tracks on smart car long tracking a phazer, minjetboat ect.

I figure bs builds need to go in the bs forum. Is that still gonna be ok?

I'm living in downtown Roanoke for now. I'm thinking of 2 or 4 stroke homemade two wheeled scooters for me, my son and my gf to bomb downtown. Anyone here done it?

Fine by me, and we need updates on that SWEET old Lincoln.

i just got her out of storage. Need to fix a window motor and work on the column a bit and she’ll be good to go.

that and I need to save up to buy a set of smoothies for it. I have been cheating and when ever I need to go to town I steal the wife’s bimmer. That thing is a blast to drive around in. I will do a build thread on that thing as it needs a dpf delete and a 100hp tune.

Last edited:
I dont care where you put your builds, just get them here. You do some cool shit and I love reading your threads. :smokin:

I’m glad someone likes my stupidity. Bear with me this is my busy time of the year need to make the bacon to be able to fuck off in the winter. I need to work on the jet boat a bit so I can update it here.

i also have a few more new projects inmind. I just need to win the lottery or become independently wealthy so I can focus on the cool stuff.

I'm living in downtown Roanoke for now. I'm thinking of 2 or 4 stroke homemade two wheeled scooters for me, my son and my gf to bomb downtown. Anyone here done it?

One of those would come in handy there with all the fawking hills! Cool town though. We went there on our Anniversary trip a couple years ago.

Let’s see a diesel helicopter. Curious if you can get the power/ weight ratio to work.

ThePanzerFuhrer said:
always something stupid, like tracks on smart car

I figure bs builds need to go in the bs forum. Is that still gonna be ok?

Theres a set of tracks for sale on 13 over in Spencer. You know you need them for something

Hell Yeah post it up, I always enjoy all of the cool random stuff you get into, even the stuff you do to keep you business equipment running. I'd say just make a single thread for all your crazy shit to go into, that way while you're out breakin rocks and playing in the dirt all summer, come winter we can make sure you get ALL of your projects going once again lol

I always look forward to your updates, stuff thats mostly out of reach for the common shmuck, but still down to earth.

Top Back Refresh