What's new

Minneapolis mayor says 'white supremacists' behind protests

Paragon

Member #42 if by Bus
Member Number
Loc
Jackson, MS USA
Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said Saturday that officials think "white supremacists" and "out-of-state instigators" could be behind the protests in the wake of George Floyd’s death, but a report showed that "about 86 percent" of arrests so far are mostly of in-state residents.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz also said Saturday that the majority of the protestors arrested were from outside Minneapolis and sought to take advantage of the chaos.

However, a report by KARE 11 showed "about 86 percent" of the 36 arrests listed their address in Minnesota, and that they live in Minneapolis or the metro area, according to data the outlet analyzed from the Hennepin County Jail's roster. Five out-of-state cases came from Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Michigan and Missouri, according to KARE 11.

"We are now confronting white supremacists, members of organized crime, out of state instigators, and possibly even foreign actors to destroy and destabilize our city and our region," Frey had tweeted Saturday.

“I think our best estimate of what we heard are about 20 percent are Minnesotans, and 80 percent are outside,” Walz also said Saturday during a news conference, KARE 11 reported.

Politicians "distorting facts" to make a point, never. And didn't they already blame the cops for giving them false info:confused:

https://www.fox9.com/news/jail-recor...sota-addresses

Of the 45 people arrested for rioting, unlawful assembly, stolen property, burglary or robbery on May 29 and May 30 so far, 38 had Minnesota addresses, according to publicly available jail records reviewed by FOX 9.https://www.fox9.com/news/jail-reco...in-minneapolis-riots-have-minnesota-addresses
https://www.fox9.com/news/jail-reco...in-minneapolis-riots-have-minnesota-addresses

while i don't, in the least, discount the notion that outside influence is pushing things over the edge in many cases, they still do need help. just like politicians can't enforce laws without folks turning in their neighbors

Uh yeah, civil unrest is a means to an end for politicians. Especially communist that want to control every aspect of our lives to keep us "safe"... they sell the masses safety in return for rights. They let this shit happen, even goad it on, then strip more rights without the bat of an eye from the citizens. It's just another needle in the back through purified scarification... works in their favor because bigger divide and more power. (One line Stolen from slipknot solwat firth lol but it absolutely fits)

I was discussing all of this with my 15yo daughter. She's been telling me the stuff she sees on the teenyboppers' social media. As I told her, my concern is that all of these protests are not homogeneous and there are people just taking advantage whether personally or politically and very little of it has to do with justice for george floyd. But, my fear is that some jihadis will decide they can manufacture suicide vests and take advantage of the turmoil to inflict some real damage. Something like that would throw the U.S. into a tailspin at this moment

1. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...coming-suburbs
cross posting, blame it on the white race...:shaking:

it isn't about race, politicians just love stoking the flames. this is where their power comes from

That's not going to be pretty. They're planning on coming to the suburbs. If they do, I'm betting there's going to be some really big problems, and potentially some legality questions on home defense.

a603.gif

yes, they are. it is mostly white people looking to control society and destroy liberty and individualism. in a black and white world view, they are a white supremacy group

That's cute of you to virtue signal but White Supremacist is a designation for RIGHT WING groups which aren't bending over backwards all the time proving how they're not white supremacists. And also, actual white supremacists.

So, no, Antifa is not a 'white supremacist' group even though they are, as you say, mostly white and mostly lgbt.

So if you are on the Right side of the political spectrum with views that overalap the RIGHT side of the Overton Window, and you DON'T have a black man as your spokesman, you are a 'white supremacist'. That is a fact.

AZhKuGG.png

yes, they are. it is mostly white people looking to control society and destroy liberty and individualism. in a black and white world view, they are a white supremacy group

What? So just being primarily white makes your group a racially motivated movement that is based on race supremacy?

in that case I guess we should stop giving the Jewish Zionists a pass. They're definitely more White Supremacist than Antifa.

Last edited:
George Soros paid AntiFa strike troops, the same as the Nazi Brown shirts

Antifa is a white Supremacist organization?

Unfortunately guys like Soros are involved but it's much more the Chinese.

These riots are very well-organized across State lines, with supplies for the rioters, instigation by clear outsiders, and organized social media campaigns.

The Left IS better organized than the Right, but not that well organized.

We have an election coming up and Trump has been backing up over the body of China all year.

This is State-level instigation, and anyone not acknowledging it at this point is blind.

[As an American mutt I agree stop sending money out! Lol
QUOTE=Action Fab;n21920]

in that case I guess we should stop giving the Jewish Zionists a pass. They're definitely more White Supremacist than Antifa.
[/QUOTE]

What? So just being primarily white makes your a racially motivated movement that is based on supremacy?

[As an American mutt I agree stop sending money out! Lol
QUOTE=Action Fab;n21920]

Israel does neat stuff for us like sell the Chinese back-doored electronic equipment, assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists, and bombing Iraq nuclear reactors.

38:19

Boys will be boys!

They need to be kept in line, not cut off. If they get too cozy with the Chinese then we can reign them in.

Lol fair enough, but they also spy on us and try to steal intellectual property. So fuck them, let them rot in the desert with their cousins, the Marshall plan was stupid, they were driven out of that region 100s of years before, we would have been better of making a country for them in south America, or doing nothing.

QUOTE=evernoob;n22024]

Israel does neat stuff for us like sell the Chinese back-doored electronic equipment, assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists, and bombing Iraq nuclear reactors.

38:19

Boys will be boys!

They need to be kept in line, not cut off. If they get too cozy with the Chinese then we can reign them in.
[/QUOTE]

Lol fair enough, but they also spy on us and try to steal intellectual property. So fuck them, let them rot in the desert with their cousins, the Marshall plan was stupid, they were driven out of that region 100s of years before, we would have been better of making a country for them in south America, or doing nothing.

Well it was two wars, 66 A.D. and 132 A.D. when the Romans finally had enough of them and destroyed Judea. So about 1,850 years after the Diaspora.

I would agree a less-contentious area could have been chosen, I've heard a spot in North Africa could have been ideal. In the event, the Jews just started their own war using leftover military equipment from WWII, of which there was a lot around with plenty of willing sellers.

Contrary to popular belief, the US doesn't get involved when it doesn't have to and sending US troops to fuck around in Palestine wasn't high on the menu in the 1940s. Eisenhower also stomped on them in 1956 which basically set the boundary of US/Israeli relations, to whit: the US will not allow Israel to expand beyond the Sinai or Golan.

Israel did take one more piece of the Golan, the Golan Heights you hear about, after the Six-Day War in 1967. Israel also abandoned the Sinai in 1982 in a ME peace process. The US saw this as reasonable military justification, and it is. They kind of have to have the Golan Heights because eventually the Syrians are going to fix the barrel depression capabilities of their tanks 🤣

So it's not like the US gives Israel a free hand. Other than obviously strategic military positions without which Israel can be over-run in literally 48 hours, the US has kept them in check quite firmly.

maxresdefault.jpg

As you can see, T-72s can't point down because their turret roof is too shallow. That's literally why Israel exists, giving their few tanks enough time to stand off the Syrians while their Air Force was wrecking the Egyptians in the Sinai.

Now wait a minute! White supremacists? That doesn't even make sense!

Put yourself in that mindset for just one second.....what self respecting white supremacist would stand by antifa and black lives matter to make ANY point? It goes directly against the very definition of the name.

so those loosers need to put it right. They're blaming this and their problems on whitie. They need to grow some balls and say what they mean. They don't mean white supremacists, they mean WHITE PEOPLE.:mad3:

We give them a fair amount of cash and tech? I'll agree that they have cemented control of their country, so turn them loose, no more cash no more tech.

I was saying to the wife today this all stinks of liberal string pulling. First the virus that shuts down the entire country and confines everyone to home for 2 months. Everyone is stir crazy and broke from 2 months of not working and stuck at home. Now we conveniently have another accidental black guy die from health issues unrelated to the cop pinning him to the ground (according to the autopsy report) and all the liberal whack jobs have a perfect excuse to riot and loot and burn shit to the ground. It’s even more explosive since everyone is bored and broke from the lockdown.

i notice nobody is talking about WHY the guy was being pinned down by the cop in the first place. Nobody has bothered to ask. Was he resisting arrest? Failing to comply with the police officers directions? Was he threatening the officer with harm? Because all of these would be completely justifiable reasons for the use of force exhibited by the officer.

I was saying to the wife today this all stinks of liberal string pulling. First the virus that shuts down the entire country and confines everyone to home for 2 months. Everyone is stir crazy and broke from 2 months of not working and stuck at home. Now we conveniently have another accidental black guy die from health issues unrelated to the cop pinning him to the ground (according to the autopsy report) and all the liberal whack jobs have a perfect excuse to riot and loot and burn shit to the ground. It’s even more explosive since everyone is bored and broke from the lockdown.

i notice nobody is talking about WHY the guy was being pinned down by the cop in the first place. Nobody has bothered to ask. Was he resisting arrest? Failing to comply with the police officers directions? Was he threatening the officer with harm? Because all of these would be completely justifiable reasons for the use of force exhibited by the officer.

he was killed over $20, was possibly drunk and wasn't co-operating getting out of the car. he was compliant with a knee on his neck. even if he had a heart attack unrelated to anything, it doesn't justify the actions of the cop

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh