What's new

Minneapolis mayor crying at funeral

it's amazing that his family would allow these poor actors to take over their sons eulogy/funeral to make it into a political clown show.

They should be tared and feathered and run out of town on a rail.

It's all about the optics.Gotta show he's "woke" whatever the fuck that means.:shaking:

If it were my call,I would tell the entirety of the PD in any city that is considering defunding the PD to simply walk away from any confrontation with anybody.They see something that would normally require their attention,ask the person politely to accompany them to the station.If they decline,simply walk away.

"Have a nice day,please don't do it again".

Let the city council get a preview of coming attractions.

it's amazing that his family would allow these poor actors to take over their sons eulogy/funeral to make it into a political clown show.

No shit. They don't give a single fuck about him, it's all for the publicity. :mad3:

They're acting too, they are getting whatever they can out of this. 99% of it is b.s.

Re-election tears are what they are called.

No shit. They don't give a single fuck about him, it's all for the publicity. :mad3:

LOL, Correct. They are covering their ass. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Watch and see. The Floyd family hit the lottery.

From what I have read about Floyd, he was a serial criminal anyhow. His family doesnt give a shit about him, but I'm betting they are damn good actors and will get a nice payout from the Minneapolis PD.:rolleyes:

It's all about money for the family. They're looking for a big payout and that fuckstick mayor is more than happy to sell it for them.

From what I have read about Floyd, he was a serial criminal anyhow. His family doesnt give a shit about him, but I'm betting they are damn good actors and will get a nice payout from the taxpayers.:rolleyes:

fixed.The "police" don't pay shit.

The doctor who determined Floyd’s cause of death also did autopsies on JFK, MLK, and Jeffry Epstein.. :stirthepot: dr. Michael Bader

Go wash their feet guys, say sorry:homer:

86085089-36AD-420C-A899-9A84BB947620.jpeg

:shaking:

WTF is wrong with these people?!?!?!?

their need to be included with the current trending whatever is so great that they will make fools of themselves to participate.

also, the only reason that mayor is crying at that casket is because his future political career is being buried at that funeral as well.

I wonder if the pregnant woman that was the victim of his home invasion was there.

[QUOTE

Floyd along with another suspect posed as a worker for the local water department wearing a blue uniform in order to enter a woman’s house. When the woman retaliated a Ford Explorer pulled up to the home and five other males exited the car and went up to the front door.
George-Floyd-pointing-a-gunat-a-womans-abdomen.jpg
The final straw for Floyd came after serving five years in prison in 2009 for aggravated assault stemming from a robbery where he entered a woman’s home, pressed a gun into her stomach and searched the home for drugs and money, according to court records (pictured)
The report states the largest of the group, who the victim later identified as Floyd, ‘forced his way inside the residence, placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen, and forced her into the living room area of the residence.

‘This large suspect then proceeded to search the residence while another armed suspect guarded the complainant, who was struck in the head and sides by this second armed suspect with his pistol while she screamed for help.’

Not finding any drugs or money at the house, the men took jewelry and the woman’s cell phone and fled in their car. A neighbor who witnessed the robbery took down the car’s license plate number.

Later, police tracked down the car and found Floyd behind the wheel. He was later identified by the woman as the large suspect who placed a gun against her stomach and forced her into her living room, the document states.
George-Floyd-went-to-jail-for-atleast-5-times.jpg
Floyd had at least five stints in jail. In one of the charging documents, officials noted Floyd had two convictions in the 1990s for theft and delivery of a controlled substance, but it is not clear if Floyd served any time for either of those offenses
Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine. Floyd had two other cocaine offenses, receiving an eight month-sentence stemming from an October 2002 arrest and was sentenced to 10 months from a 2004 arrest.

Floyd was arrested in April 2002 for criminal trespassing and was sentenced to 30 days in jail. He did another stint for theft with a firearm in August 1998. He served 10 months at Harris County jail.

In one of the charging documents, officials noted Floyd had two convictions in the 1990s for theft and delivery of a controlled substance, but it is not clear if Floyd served any time for either of those offenses.
][/QUOTE]

They put these "victims" up on a pedestal. Mike Brown was trying to kill the Ferguson cop through his cruiser window when he was shot. So the media puts all the pictures up of him in his cap and gown because amazingly, he graduated high school. This guy was high AF and resisted arrest, but we only hear what a wonderful dude he was. Wonder if the lady who was the victim of the home invasion he led thinks he was such a stand up guy. I'm so sick of the dishonesty on all this shit. Both committed suicide by cop, and our cities burned because of it.

You guys are mean. Look at this, ok. He's an angel, complete with wings and a halo.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKbir5LaQZifopbylaIf5ldYw3_cmBoMuQdJ20al6pK8TC3PTf&s.jpg

Oh, and the foot washing thing reminds me of this:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3esKvvgu0GrKsGSI4HmNCJEksz8uekcm34za_yR4wcLUtQj1B&s.jpg

Top Back Refresh