What's new

MidAmerica partnering with Ultra4

tribal4krawler

DKA Motorsports
Member Number
F7BD6045-C30B-4AFA-A73D-C54A1F52B107.jpeg

Should be an interesting partnership. Jason has created an off-road wonderland up there at MAO, and I’m looking forward to seeing what he offers going forward, especially in an Ultra4 South series.

Maybe there will end up being an AOE south series. I don't GAF what they call it or who runs the races, I just want to see some racing!
Because everything is always surrounded in mystery...I've been hearing rumors of some more Southern/southeastern locations for AOE races in the pipeline.

Good Evening,

I hope this finds you all home safe and healthy from KOH and getting ready for Dirty Turtle or your next race.

I am writing tonight to let you know that effective immediately, Jason and Gayla Robinett will manage the UItra4 Domestic Series. I will keep ownership of Hammerking Productions, which includes King of the Hammers, Ultra4 Europe and Great American Shortcourse. This is a transitional process as we separate assets and they take ownership of the Ultra4 brand and the Ultra4 Racing TV channel on Vimeo. The specifics of the deal will be released in detail soon, but in the interest of everyone’s time and planning, we knew we needed to make an announcement as quickly as possible.

I am excited to see what the Robinett’s and their team can bring to the series. They have incredible plans for the future and have already built a world class facility in Oklahoma. I will let Jason get you up to speed on his plans with his announcement. Rest assured that the United States Auto Club (USAC) will not only maintain it’s role as Race Sanction and Operations, they will also serve as Arbiter between the Ultra4 Series and Hammerking Productions. KOH will always be the first race of the Ultra4 Series and KOH Racers will continue to qualify at Ultra4 Races.

I am restructuring Hammerking Productions around King of the Hammers and a new project, UltraTours, that allows me to spend a lot more time wheeling. I am proud to share that our entire staff is staying on board. While we have spent 26 weeks a year on the road running the series, we will now be able to shift our focus solely on the Hammers and February. Additionally, I am incredibly excited to share that we are expanding our land agreements with the BLM and Marine Corps. We are strengthening our partnership with the Marine Base, and names like Elvis and Galway may soon be back on our course map.

I am honored and humbled to have been doing this so long. This isn’t remotely an end. I will be honest, this is the best thing that could happen for our staff and families. As I said before, our negotiation and subsequent contract are predicated on transparency. Every part of the agreement will be public record. I am proud that every penny of the purchase price went to a 401K plan that is liquid on day one for all 46 of the people that worked for Hammerking Productions for the last 16 years. None of this could have happened without you and I am beyond excited to see what our team comes up with for the 2023 Progressive King of the Hammers Powered by Optima Batteries.

A formal press release will follow.

See you on the lakebed,

Dave

Here’s the current updated and hopefully the final revision. East and West series with one double points. Think I can make this work running all the west, the visions race and finals.

CBB1A737-2C3D-47B2-AD2D-1667D7B50C3A.jpeg

Here’s the current updated and hopefully the final revision. East and West series with one double points. Think I can make this work running all the west, the visions race and finals.

CBB1A737-2C3D-47B2-AD2D-1667D7B50C3A.jpeg
If you make it further East to the Tennessee race let me know as I’ll be there watching.

Was all excited about the Dirty Turtle race all for not again.

received_493067899222644.jpeg
received_1379667915813647.jpeg
received_1376691739448600.jpeg
received_1267452290411062.jpeg
received_496052752096003.jpeg
20220311_173502.jpg

Had a good time supporting all my U4 buddies, we pitted for our friends Tyler and Brandon in the FSB. They broke a front rcv, ripped the rear main brake hardline and spit a belt and their spare wasn't the right size so they called it a race after just one lap. Definitely looking forward to being able to hop in the Manche again and mix it up with these guys.

Top Back Refresh