What's new

Michigan ballot dumps

Not surprising since Biden won MI by less than 150k votes.

Everything he said was spot on. :smokin:

Yeah except that most people who voted for Biden knew this was exactly what they were getting. A placeholder for Harris that will just try to push through their nutty agenda until he completely fails to function. She has taken over almost all speaking roles. I don't think too many union people actually voted for him, honestly.

Yeah except that most people who voted for Biden knew this was exactly what they were getting. A placeholder for Harris that will just try to push through their nutty agenda until he completely fails to function. She has taken over almost all speaking roles. I don't think too many union people actually voted for him, honestly.

When people compared the crowds going to Trump and Biden events they were getting it wrong. Trump was driving the voters on both sides. Had Biden been replaced with a potato, the final vote count would have been identical.

A letter was sent out by our union president (wifes uncle) all but begging us to vote for Biden/Harris with some of the lamest reasons I've ever heard. Most of us didn't knowing that doing so wouldn't be good for our jobs or the economy. When that fuckstick signed the EO canceling the Keystone pipeline eliminating 11,000 union jobs in his first day in office I SOOOOO wanted to call up my wifes uncle (union president) and ask him how he felt about getting fucked that hard-core by his beloved Democrat "partners" and why he didn't see it coming? Most of us did and we are not in "the know" like he supposedly was....... :shaking:

I'd love to frame the letter and give it to him next year as a Christmas gift as a reminder of how fucking stupid that decision was. Wifes family would probably disown me if I did that. :laughing:

everyone knows Biden did not get 80 million votes.

The fact that everyone knows it and we all just rolled over and played dead is what pisses me off the most. :mad3:

Think Antifa and/or BLM would have done the same thing if Trump had been the one doing the stealing of the election???

Not a fucking chance in hell! This country would be burnt to the ground at this point.....

A letter was sent out by our union president (wifes uncle) all but begging us to vote for Biden/Harris with some of the lamest reasons I've ever heard. Most of us didn't knowing that doing so wouldn't be good for our jobs or the economy. When that fuckstick signed the EO canceling the Keystone pipeline eliminating 11,000 union jobs in his first day in office I SOOOOO wanted to call up my wifes uncle (union president) and ask him how he felt about getting fucked that hard-core by his beloved Democrat "partners" and why he didn't see it coming? Most of us did and we are not in "the know" like he supposedly was....... :shaking:

I'd love to frame the letter and give it to him next year as a Christmas gift as a reminder of how fucking stupid that decision was. Wifes family would probably disown me if I did that. :laughing:

So has your union voted him out yet? Why not?

As far as the letter wifes family disowning you sounds like a win. I mean if they would do that why would you want to be around them? Typical union type go along to get along even if its fucking stupid.

Do it.

do it. Use gold leaf for the text to really drive home the point. You can diy it fairly easily by searching.

Send it to ME and I will send it to him. :smokin::flipoff2::laughing:

He got paid and does not give a shit about anyone

WTF?

Those seem like pretty legit cases.

Mike Kelly represents my district. Fuck his car dealership, but he’s okay in my opinion.

They are legit cases. The turncoats reasoning was that the decision on states voting rules should be decided by the states supreme courts. Regardless of the fact that the refusal to adhere to their (the states) own voting rules affects the entire country, Kavanaugh and Comey sided with the left.

Fuck em, keep sending cases until they have (I know) to hear one. If a state Supreme Court blatantly breaks the law or fails to enforce the law, then why isn't SCOTUS going to take up the case and rule? In this case it is black and while and directly in conflict with the U.S. Constitution.

Only those willing to defend freedom deserve it.

Americans became complacent and assuming that freedom was free. We forgot that the tree of liberty needs nourishment. We deserve our shackles.

Last edited:
Federal law, the constitution was violated. Shouldn't be any question that a Fed Court should adjudicate. Are the State Supreme Courts a Federal Court ? ie are the justices fed employees or State employees ?? What types of law do they commonly rule on ??

They are legit cases. The turncoats reasoning was that the decision on states voting rules should be decided by the states supreme courts. Regardless of the fact that the refusal to adhere to their (the states) own voting rules affects the entire country, Kavanaugh and Comey sided with the left.

2024 will have 450M votes... Rules will change constantly... And the SCOTUS said it's 100% legit.

The Pennsylvania voting rule changes were clearly unconstitutional. However, do you suppose they ruled this way to make a precedent so they can't mandate the way voting is done in every state which is the Democrats' plan?

The Pennsylvania voting rule changes were clearly unconstitutional. However, do you suppose they ruled this way to make a precedent so they can't mandate the way voting is done in every state which is the Democrats' plan?

pulling that string a bit...

If that were the case, then the SCOTUS' just violated their oath of office... and they have basically stated politics are more important than the Constitution which they swore to uphold.

Kangaroo Court.

Top Back Refresh