What's new

Mesa, AZ. Need a good mechanic

Johnny Longrifle

Slow learner
Member Number
Loc
Not where I want to be
A friend of mines daughter is stuck in Mesa. It sounds to me like a bad RF unit bearing on her 04 Chevy 2500 PU. does anybody have a good recommendation where I can send her and get it fixed reasonably and where they won't try and take advantage of a dumb girl?

A friend of mines daughter is stuck in Mesa. It sounds to me like a bad RF unit bearing on her 04 Chevy 2500 PU. does anybody have a good recommendation where I can send her and get it fixed reasonably and where they won't try and take advantage of a dumb girl?

did this get handled?

Still working on details. She is driving the truck around still :shaking: so the wheel hasn't fallen off yet, I sent her to Kobars Auto service in Gilbert. Waiting to here if she made it there or to hear from them. Thanks everybody. I will keep this updated as I get info.

Still working on details. She is driving the truck around still :shaking: so the wheel hasn't fallen off yet, I sent her to Kobars Auto service in Gilbert. Waiting to here if she made it there or to hear from them. Thanks everybody. I will keep this updated as I get info.

I forget the pirates name, but he's in mesa, built a bitchin powerwagon in the dodge section, had an amc amx for sale on the old site, I could try to find him in my phone

Edit
​​​​​​​forwarded this to him

Last edited:
This is kinda a fawked up story. I'm not even sure if I want to post all the details here. This girl may as well be my own daughter, had I had one. She jumped off the deep end about a year ago. Had a good job and was on a career path. I thought she was going to succeed.

Then she got wound up in the wrong group of "friends" and got into drugs. She is in AZ because she is running from drug debt at home, I fear.

She only calls me when she really needs something from me, and today was broken truck day.

Thank you all for jumping at the chance to help out a total stranger. I don't have the words to express my appreciation. But this girl won't make an effort to help herself, or except the help that you all have lined up for her.

I don't know what else to do.

:frown:

IMG_20200620_223837.jpg

APB going out

MODS PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE TOP OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THIS THREAD TRACTION!!!!!!

Sorry for the Greg, but this is important.

BOLO 2004 Chevy 2500 4x4
Champagne gold
CO Tag

ZPG-588 (white background blue letters, says something about EMS saves lives)

VIN 1GCHK29U84E204388

This girl is tweeked out, maybe moving drugs idk

If seen, please call 911 for a welfare check, and then call or txt me

Dave

970 8four6 68one8.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh