What's new

** Meme **

50F74436-340F-471B-8C4B-BE8DBC059518.jpeg

Lauren Hunter Daman if anyone fancies looking :flipoff2:

Now that all of you know who she is, I bet her pre-recorded videos are dinging that chaturbate 'like' button as if Michael J Fox was working the triangle dinner bell at the chuckwagon.

Last edited:
But he does have plan. That article is BS.

Then again fewer and fewer people are wanting to follow that plan :lmao:

And exactly what is than plan? Or are you just full of shit? My money is on option #2.

And exactly what is than plan? Or are you just full of shit? My money is on option #2.
You are dumb. Have you not watched the news or go on social media in the last 10 months?Bidens plan was to force everyone to get the vaccine thinking it would stop the virus. Nobody said it was a good plan. And 72 spoke the truth less people are wanting to follow the vax plan since it has evolved into a booster for life plan.

There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing left to do. Rifle though his pockets looking for loose change
Great movie.....:beer:

You are dumb. Have you not watched the news or go on social media in the last 10 months?Bidens plan was to force everyone to get the vaccine thinking it would stop the virus. Nobody said it was a good plan. And 72 spoke the truth less people are wanting to follow the vax plan since it has evolved into a booster for life plan.
Thanks. Didn’t think I had to explain it. :homer:

Thumping :angryrockwellguy:
09DDD5FA-4265-4F8B-BCC0-27485867323D.jpeg

Last edited:
i cant like this any more than i already do. but i know its not going to happen, and thats ok. because what we get if we did wouldnt be anything like what once was.

they existed for a period of time that was awesome, they burned bright, and now they are done and gone. Thats just how it was. Thanks for the music and the memories, and just leave them there in that decade they existed.

Now,,, Evan can start writing and performing on his own and doing his own thing and that will be just fine.
Well, almost 6 months later…

C64C64FB-4C9D-485B-BF5C-6063DB1BEC35.png

Top Back Refresh