What's new

** Meme **

and the point made above is that without private corporations cooperating, you don't get in the backdoor to listen.

Why do you think there's laws about allowing access to encrypted messaging services in australia, and why do you think that law enforcement has been lobbying for those same laws here since the 90's?

Cause the technology can lock them out without legal threats to the companies making it.

queue your "I'll get anything with a warrant" bullshit, but I'd bet I have a better grasp on network security and encryption than you do, and your warrant doesn't mean shit if someone doesn't want to cooperate and give you the keys and access.

when-you-encrypt-the-meme-in-the-picture-file-normies-45916008.png

Warrant? Who needs a warrant? Thats what the NSA is for.

You are right though a warrant only gets you so far as for getting the information if the individual doesnt want to give up the encryption keys. Of course the govt can also refuse to give you the keys that open your cell door. Oh wait its information pertaining to NatSec and you still wont share the keys? Okay, you win keep your encryption but enjoy the non view from your new blacksite home.

Attachments

• images-16.jpeg
    images-16.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 94
:lmao: I like that guy.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.

You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

A weak man is not as happy as that same man would be if he were strong. This reality is offensive to some people who would like the intellectual or spiritual to take precedence. It is instructive to see what happens to these very people as their squat strength goes up.

People seem to have acquired the idea that they have the inalienable right to stroll through life without either having sweated, picked up anything heavy, worked hard, or eaten less than they wanted at every meal. This approach is, of course, wrong. And it has resulted in a lot of expensive, unattractive, and entirely preventable problems amongst people who seem puzzled about why things aren't going well.

Warrant? Who needs a warrant? Thats what the NSA is for.

You are right though a warrant only gets you so far as for getting the information if the individual doesnt want to give up the encryption keys. Of course the govt can also refuse to give you the keys that open your cell door. Oh wait its information pertaining to NatSec and you still wont share the keys? Okay, you win keep your encryption but enjoy the non view from your new blacksite home.

1pymhv.jpg

Top Back Refresh