What's new

** Meme **

F206135E-63B2-4799-A0B1-84FD1F3B4E53.jpeg

imagine if she had tattoos, ew :lmao:
you got women probs? noticed none are good enough for your taste. lets see your women, the one all the rest must level up to.

and for the record i'd slam every one you've had a problem with like a screen door. i fucking want them all, variety is the spice of life.:beer:
Yes. I'm picky, and you all can have leftovers. Since yall keep fucking with me....and ur not getting noods:
I'm the one on the right. No wait, left...or maybe right. Y'all mutherfuckers can guess. ...and BTW I reported myself for : not a meme
Screenshot_20221028_123351.jpg

Yes. I'm picky, and you all can have leftovers. Since yall keep fucking with me....and ur not getting noods:
I'm the one on the right. No wait, left...or maybe right. Y'all mutherfuckers can guess.
If you're the one on the right, whos your ol lady jerkin off there? :laughing: Looks like you were hired to film it so get in there and do yer job.

1666986962883.png

Last edited:
I'm the one on the right. No wait, left...or maybe right. Y'all mutherfuckers can guess. ...and BTW I reported myself for : not a meme
For the record, I prefer non-inked also.

You wouldn't want bumper stickers on your car...unless its a shit box. 😉

51e468d32a0ef17f69cb608a90a1069e--man-fashion-fashion-ideas.jpg

Shucks, most of the girls I know with forearm tattoos have it cover up a suicide attempt.
Yeah, well maybe I'm not gonna hide all my bad decisions and use them as a learning lesson....and I dont have any tats, but have plenty of scars:homer: <---- also not a meme

Top Back Refresh