What's new

MEME & VIDEO THREAD

That is one form of it, most that used that variant of the drug used it because it was available without a doctor's prescription, as doctors wouldnt prescribe the standard human variant.

Sorry missed this. Ivermectin. Its a paste used for deworming horses or something. Supposedly works against covid.

Spicy tacos.jpg

This is a decent short film, dramatization of Group B rally, worth 25 minutes. I would have picked something other than the Metro as the hero car, I guess the film maker is a Brit, but there's a cameo from an RS200, and a Lada for some reason. Guess they blew the budget on the RS200. Stars one of the Starks that doesn't win Game of Throwns.

Too Fast to Race is a classic, if you haven't seen it in a while.

I didn't take a picture of the actual ratchet, but I found one just like this in the road. You remove the square drive and insert it through the otherside to reverse it.
yup, got an old OTC round head one
it has a square drive spud with three detent balls
you push it through the ratchet to the other side for reverse

well, what usually happens is the spud stays in the socket and pulls outta the ratchet and you curse at it

yup, got an old OTC round head one
it has a square drive spud with three detent balls
you push it through the ratchet to the other side for reverse

well, what usually happens is the spud stays in the socket and pulls outta the ratchet and you curse at it
I'll get pictures, this one has a top on one side so it doesn't pull through.

Reactions: PAE
Its one form of Ivermectin, people used the horse paste form of it as doctors and government wouldnt allow the other normally perscribed form that would have worked against covid, they didnt want to admit that there were other forms of treatment as if the world saw there were there wouldnt have been the need for the supposid vaccines.

Sorry missed this. Ivermectin. Its a paste used for deworming horses or something. Supposedly works against covid.

This is a decent short film, dramatization of Group B rally, worth 25 minutes. I would have picked something other than the Metro as the hero car, I guess the film maker is a Brit, but there's a cameo from an RS200, and a Lada for some reason. Guess they blew the budget on the RS200. Stars one of the Starks that doesn't win Game of Throwns.

Too Fast to Race is a classic, if you haven't seen it in a while.

Man, in one of those, which I will watch (I'm sure I've seen the second), there was one comment that stood out: "In an oval, dirt track, this car would have qualified for the Pole position in the F1 race" or some such. For it's speed ON DIRT!

If it's not in the above videos, I will find it.

Group B was INSANE.

RIP Colin McRae.

(RIP Ken Block too, but he couldn't hang with these guys, neither could Kimi Räikkönen).

Last edited:
My local shoe guy says that design was Merrell’s claim to fame. He was the first to pattern the single seem boot. Local guy learned from Merrell but said he was a stupid kid and only wanted to learn how to make cowboy boots.

Apparently when Merrell made you a pair it took a couple trips. The last trip you climbed up a rocky hill behind his shop. Go back to the shop for adjustments, then repeat until perfect.

Those old boot makers are neat to talk to. Still some left in Eastern Washingtonm Central Oregon, and Northern Idaho.

Top Back Refresh