What's new

MEME & VIDEO THREAD

YoCLWGD.jpg

Adjustment to text Add (female).

D88grOC_d.webp

Last edited:
No one noticed shes farmer owned in the one ad.

So that politician that 1/1248 % injun was farmer owned.

Disappointed but not surprised, they cut her important parts off years ago:mad3:

Wear the mask. Stay home.

People need to be able to feel like they have "control" over something that is out of their control.
It's the "we have to do something!" mindset. The WHO knows this. It's important for the mental health of society during uncertain times.

PAE, I don't think less of you or look down on you. I won't insult you. I hope that the things you are doing are making you feel better about everything around you and making you feel better about yourself. I think it's a win/win.

This psyop has a purpose and it's not pointless. You don't want people to suffer depression and anxiety. People have to keep busy and feel like they are contributing and doing something positive. So I won't begrudge you on this. Take care and be well.

That pic was just an attempt at humor, my way to attempt to redirect the stresses in life lately...

Not sure if you saw my most recent post in the mask thread.
I have respect and sympathy for the mask people and old people.
This is why I had a long talk with my kids and told them it's important for them to simply be quiet, keep their mouth shut and keep their hands to themselves when we're shopping.
It's all because I care that much about making people like you comfortable. Because I care enough that I don't want anyone to be worried, so I want us to move around under the radar and not attract any attention. We're low profile, in and out. We keep our distance, as we always have even before Corona out of simple respect for personal space of others.

Don't paint me as uncaring or selfish because I don't wear a mask. You don't know my life, you don't know me. I'm a very caring person and those that know me know I love everyone and wish the best to everyone I meet.

Reactions: PAE
Thanks for that...

Just trying to keep it light and also slide in and out of what I need to do to continue and get stuff done with the least amount of friction and strife.

The problem with the masks outside of the government mandate, is that they haven't proven to help, in some cases they are worse. Also, there are studies showing that they can significantly reduce o2 levels in your blood.

​​​​​​I still do my best to give people space, which I did before the government told me too, I don't like being close to strangers anyway. I try not to touch things when possible, like picking up a bunch of different cans of food just to look at them, or grabbing door handles, ect.

The problem with the masks outside of the government mandate, is that they haven't proven to help, in some cases they are worse. Also, there are studies showing that they can significantly reduce o2 levels in your blood.

​​​​​​I still do my best to give people space, which I did before the government told me too, I don't like being close to strangers anyway. I try not to touch things when possible, like picking up a bunch of different cans of food just to look at them, or grabbing door handles, ect.

Well .....tinfoil hat on ..... The government probably would like us to lower our o2 levels for a while .....tinfoil hat off.

I have worked "the counter" for ~20 years and dealing with the public. I was social distancing for years before it was cool because of it.

Last edited:
I noticed that..

Not PC enough these days.

Everything must be scrwed towards the left for it to be accepted by those in control.

Damn the vid is gone of the person throwing rocks getting mowed down.

Shooting fireworks at homeless NYC ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...09701625432954

AYEEE.

I just sent in some green can this issue pleaseeee be fixed.

Austin please turn on HTML.....

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="https://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/2199518.html"></iframe>

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh