What's new

MEME & VIDEO THREAD

They dont got tools and still get it done (no warranty tho, lol) And I dont see a single one of those guys bitching and complaining about nothin. Id hire a couple of those smelly fucks over some of the hacks I work with anyday

I would got in front of that thing and stopped it.

A friend was killed in San Diego about 15 years ago when that happened and it came across the highway and thru her windshield. He baby daughter survived in the backseat.

Clean work surface? Proper tools? Lube? Yeah, we set, lets rebuild our CAT engine;

I looked at the whole thing, and it was pretty legit. Actually wish I had people willing to work like that, good for them.

Lotsa energy in rolling mass!
A tyre came off going while going uphill, went to top, crossed the highway at open divider, but luckily the runaway wheel crashed in woods!!

~Sorry to hear about your friend-

Looks like UNcle Jesse from dukes of hazzard but long before dukes.

Mr Briscoe Darling.

ange-cant-use-own-oil-funnel-money-terrorists-arab.jpg

A friend was killed in San Diego about 15 years ago when that happened and it came across the highway and thru her windshield. He baby daughter survived in the backseat.

I know a guy who was killed in so cal by a loose tire as well. He was on a motorcycle and it took his head off. :frown:

Good luck, I have no idea who Derek Jeter is.

Still looking for the posts by this **** showing how trump now looks like Derek Jeter compared to the fake POS who is currently fucking up the pandemic way worse with more tools.

Still see these trucks in town even though the wrenche spinners are not back yet since the fire 3 years ago.

1638496649819.png

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh