What's new

member numbers?

Iirc it's not a default feature in the software, has to be installed and enabled via a plugin.

if you mouse over someones avatar, you'll see a number on the URL display at the bottom of your browser (in Chrome, anyway). Or you can click on the avatar, and see it in the URL spot at the top of the browser.

You're 77. I'm 198. Motor is 40, suby is 54, CDA is 25

Last edited:
Same here, was hoping to be an OG someday.
anyways, logged off of Pirate and won't look back, this will be the new place for advise and abuse.......:flipoff2::flipoff2:

The newest member said 69 when I signed up and looked but the member URL says 114.
so it looks like that number is not an accurate way.

The newest member said 69 when I signed up and looked but the member URL says 114.

not sure. Maybe the "newest member" only updates every so often, it might not be real time.

Eh, it says I am 80, so probably in the first 100 or so either way. Do I get 20 virgins or something?

Damn, should have signed up yesterday when I first saw this.

Damn, should have signed up yesterday when I first saw this.

I tried to but guess I also tripped the faggot detector. It finally let me in until 4pm today so guess I no longer have to tell my parents 🤷‍♀️

20200519_173132.jpg

yeah it said 68 when I signed up, but i'm 123 or something.

Top Back Refresh