What's new

Media hypocrisy pointed out on camera

Forget what thread it was, but I talked about the Left living in a fantasy world and eventually reality will slap the shit out of you.

The face you make after the slap:
7657654764545.png

Someone buy Davante Adams a beer for that one.

LOL, the reporter was stunned. no witty comeback, nothing. "Well.... ok..."

The chick in the studio was like "Abort! Change the subject"

That's what people need to see - the hypocrisy of the elitists dictating what the commoners should do. :beer:

I hope YooToob doesn't censor that for (some bullshit reason), but I wouldn't put it past them :shaking:

Oh, that's freaking awesome. "Striking images....of us trying to manipulate people."

Some reporter got all over Trump about not wearing a mask but as soon as she headed out the door she was taking hers off and was caught on camera.

Then there is this little gem about NMs governer with two last names

https://www.dailywire.com/news/non-e...urce=housefile

‘Non-Essential’ Store Opened During Lockdown To Sell Democrat Governor Lujan Grisham Jewelry, Report Says

By Ryan SaavedraDailyWire.com
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
wow, I want to say unbelievable but it just isn't anymore.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel at this point, but it's amazing to those of us who listened to Rush back in the 80s that it's taken this long, media still doesn't want to admit their hypocrisy (of course) and they're wayyyyy worse than in the 1980s.

Say what you want about Rush Limbaugh, I don't listen to him or other pundits after I grew up, but Rush IS the guy that popularized the idea of Dishonest Media and Fake News. He was really the first big-platform guy to call them out, and he was mostly right.

That reminds me of the reporter that was faking getting blown around by the hurricane force winds while 2 people strolled casually behind him.

That reminds me of the reporter that was faking getting blown around by the hurricane force winds while 2 people strolled casually behind him.

and the chick that was in a kayak/canoe like flood waters were so deep and 2 dudes stroll through the ankle deep water right in front

Top Back Refresh