What's new

VA MD/VA Misc Toyota Mini Truck Suspension/Steering Parts

jhama78

nice roach.
Member Number
Loc
ESVA
Been Holding onto a pile of toyota mini-truck parts for way too long.

All items located on the eastern shore of Va about 8 miles south of the MD line. Used Zip Code 23337 to figure driving distance. Prefer not to ship. WIll meet within an hour or two, if needed.

All Prices are somewhat negotiable, will cut a better deal for things the more ya buy.

Send PM if ya want something please, that way I dont miss your replies on this thread.

Trailgear Hi-steer with all new TREs and complete set of used ones - 375$
NEW rebuilt steering gear from IFS truck 150$

Last edited:
Damn I want thise 3rds. Swim them across? :flipoff2:
How long would it take ya to get across the bay? I can meet you at a dock over here man, seriously... the weather is gonna be warm but cloudy this weekend. I can meet you down near Silver Beach if ya want. I've also got pinion setup bearings already made.

1646315761434.png

1646316003415.png

How long would it take ya to get across the bay? I can meet you at a dock over here man, seriously... the weather is gonna be warm but cloudy this weekend. I can meet you down near Silver Beach if ya want. I've also got pinion setup bearings already made.

1646315761434.png

1646316003415.png

I'm thinking meet in cape Charles? Graba beer at the brewery? Rob said he's down to came see ya again. Lol

I'm thinking meet in cape Charles? Graba beer at the brewery? Rob said he's down to came see ya again. Lol
Sounds good to me man. Let me know when ya wanna meet up. I will drag the thirds out of storage this weekend so they can be ready. I am also off next friday if that helps any? Shoot me a text and we can set it up.

what would you be willing to deal for all this:

NEW Skys offroad 63" spring swap kit and ubolt flip kit - 150$
NEW SKys offroad boomerang shackles and front ubolt flip kit - 100$
NEW Skys offroad IFS steering box mount - 40$
Used set of 63" chevy springs - 50$
Used set of TG 3" front springs - 125$

-ben

All items located on the eastern shore of Va about 8 miles south of the MD line. Used Zip Code 23337 to figure driving distance. Prefer not to ship. WIll meet within an hour or two, if needed.

All Prices are somewhat negotiable, will cut a better deal for things the more ya buy.

Send PM if ya want something please, that way I dont miss your replies on this thread.

Used steering gear from IFS truck - 50$
Updated list to reflect sale of parts.

:grinpimp:

Updated

Top Back Refresh