What's new

Maverick Max 1000R build

This one looks handy for $35

1642003725564.png
1642003735844.png
That is exactly the one I wanted. I think I have 19" wide and only 14" front to back available space though. looks like it's almost 16" front to back.

That is exactly the one I wanted. I think I have 19" wide and only 14" front to back available space though. looks like it's almost 16" front to back.
The fucked up angles in the trunks of these machines is why I am just going to build a multi faceted box to fit in there.
I can maximize the space and have a "huge" trunk with separate compartments for each purpose.

Normally trail riding I keep an Ozark Trail 26 cooler behind my Rigid box. For the trip I am planning I will pull the pass side seat, use one of the Tusk platforms and put my ARB fridge there. Going to build a roof rack to put dry bags with clothes, and two Rotopax cans. So I need a dust/water resistant box of some sort to keep my cooking stuff in. I will just use the Action Packer since it's pretty cheap and I can add weather stripping and get it mostly dustproof.

I didn't know of these platforms you are talking about. Seems the idea is not new.

1642007464731.png

Top Back Refresh