What's new

Mattis isn't too happy with the orange man

Couple of points: 1. D.C. isn't a state and IMO never should be. 2. Deploying troops is bad optics, but sends a strong message that the shenanigans is not going to be tolerated. 3. People losing their shit over the President walking across the street for a photo op at the church didn't seem to care when Clinton did it in 1995. That's what politicians and leaders do, take advantage of photo ops. It show that they are out and aware of what is going on. 4. Sending in the troops is probably going to end in people getting hurt. Soldiers are not cops, they should not be used like cops. The NG has been used time and again in the past to assist in cases of civil unrest. The results are mixed.

:mad3:Obama fucked my insurance as well.
Its so fucking expensive now thats its actually hard for my wife and I to make a job switch. As I need to either find a job that pays me 17-19k over what we need to live or she has to stay working for the insurance.

Many companies that are now “required” to provide insurance had to down grade the quality of insurance they provided due to the cost increase or charge their employees more to maintain what they had before. It also got tons of people cut to part time status so the companies could avoid the financial burden placed on them by Obamacare.

I am not a Trump fan but I will take 12 more years of Trump vs one more year of Obama. As a white guy working in Tacoma and Lakewood during the Obama administration I saw a huge increase of distrust towards white people that seemingly started suddenly under Obama. Several friends down there, black families, got called uncle Toms because they wanted a president that focused more on the economy and less on making a cop and a university professor have a beer to work out their differences.

Even if you deny Obama himself used race to stoke the fires the Sharptons, Jacksons, and the like dis nothing but use his presidency to stoke the racial fires. You dont like Obama you were a racist.

It's a good idea because it happened before? That's a really bad justification.

State versus federal, the posse comitatus act, you know, civics class sort of stuff?

I believe Trump has authority over NG in DC

:mad3:Obama fucked my insurance as well.
Its so fucking expensive now thats its actually hard for my wife and I to make a job switch. As I need to either find a job that pays me 17-19k over what we need to live or she has to stay working for the insurance.

Many companies that are now “required” to provide insurance had to down grade the quality of insurance they provided due to the cost increase or charge their employees more to maintain what they had before. It also got tons of people cut to part time status so the companies could avoid the financial burden placed on them by Obamacare.

I am not a Trump fan but I will take 12 more years of Trump vs one more year of Obama. As a white guy working in Tacoma and Lakewood during the Obama administration I saw a huge increase of distrust towards white people that seemingly started suddenly under Obama. Several friends down there, black families, got called uncle Toms because they wanted a president that focused more on the economy and less on making a cop and a university professor have a beer to work out their differences.

Even if you deny Obama himself used race to stoke the fires the Sharptons, Jacksons, and the like dis nothing but use his presidency to stoke the racial fires. You dont like Obama you were a racist.

so you're ok with national healthcare?

so you're ok with national healthcare?

Fuck no. Since it became a requirement my care has gone down and my costs have gone up. Try and keep up we are talking about Obama and his requirement that every Citizen be insured and companies are forced to pay for theIr insurance.

since I cant find the red crayon font I will speak really slowly for you

Healthcare was great for most of the country
Then the POTUS, government, decided it was going to “help”.
Then like most government involvement it got worse.
If you cant afford it the government will now pay for it at the expense of other tax payers. Never mind that it was illegal for a hospital to refuse care to anyone regardless.

I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you.

Fuck no. Since it became a requirement my care has gone down and my costs have gone up. Try and keep up we are talking about Obama and his requirement that every Citizen be insured and companies are forced to pay for theIr insurance.

since I cant find the red crayon font I will speak really slowly for you

Healthcare was great for most of the country
Then the POTUS, government, decided it was going to “help”.
Then like most government involvement it got worse.
If you cant afford it the government will now pay for it at the expense of other tax payers. Never mind that it was illegal for a hospital to refuse care to anyone regardless.

I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you.

oh so you're an expert in public healthcare policy now? color me shocked. what arn't you an expert in?

If you want my come back your going to have to scrape it off your moms chin.

It's going to take a few people a bit of time to o sort through all the different samples on there so he will have to wait. Poor little troll will likely go on a mission and call everyone cucks in the mean time.

awww down to insults because your position is so weak. i'll accept your surrender. its ok cuck.

He provided you with facts and supporting anecdotes, and you kept flinging your bullshit.

He degraded to the insult level because that's exactly what you deserve. Or no response.

The adults here see it, but you claim you're "winning" like a coked-up Sheen full of AIDS :homer:

He provided you with facts and supporting anecdotes, and you kept flinging your bullshit.

He degraded to the insult level because that's exactly what you deserve. Or no response.

The adults here see it, but you claim you're "winning" like a coked-up Sheen full of AIDS :homer:

this is all fake news.

VkJVDYp.jpg

now, see? that's funny regardless of one's political sway

you? you aren't funny because of your political sway

Last edited:
Who was nothingwillchange on the old board? Why is he such a whiny twat

I lost my insurance plan thanks to Obamacare, had to go on a high deductible plan.

Mattis has sour grapes because Trump didn't fall for the war in Seria. It's not our problem and needs to stay that way.
They are still throwing a hissy fit about getting out of Afganistan, which we don't belong in either.

It should be up to the governors as to whether or not they call in the National guard in their states. Calling them in in DC was the right call in my opinion, Either that or let the Secret service open fire.

What was done to the memorials in DC was sickening. Fuck these looting rioting pieces of shit.

My memory must be off, I don't recall lance being such an annoying cvnt back in the day.

I seem to think lance knew how to use a thesaurus too and not getting hung up one the same tired word time after time.

Top Back Refresh