What's new

Matt Gaetz

TOMS97ZJ

What?
Member Number
Loc
Japatul Valley, CA
Surprised this hasn’t been talked about yet.

Story broke a few days ago about him being investigated for sex trafficking.

He comes out and mentions an extortion plan against him.

Story comes out about the extortion being an attempt to free CIA agent from Iran

More comes out about Gaetz friend who gets fake id’s for underage girls so they can travel around and have sex with these guys.

All the sudden more stories are coming out about AG Barr not wanting to be seen with him while they were investigating. Allegedly he would show pictures and brag about the women he was sexing up.

Almost movie worthy.

:laughing:

Too bad if any of that is true, he seemed like one of the good guys. More likely he is just a big ol steaming pile of shit like the rest of them. <steamingpileemojihere>

Too bad if any of that is true, he seemed like one of the good guys. More likely he is just a big ol steaming pile of shit like the rest of them. <steamingpileemojihere>

Never saw him that way. He seemed too much like a errant nut hair on Trump's taint. I'm surprised he's kept a fag hag so long, I thought the Log cabin Republicans would have asked him to join with his "stepson".

Please. Its already been verified that him and his dad were working with the FBI to catch the people.

It is rather amusing how the NYpost broke the story nationally the day before the sit down with the blackmailer was to happen. Almost like the paper didnt want the bad guy to get caught.

Please. Its already been verified that him and his dad were working with the FBI to catch the people.

It is rather amusing how the NYpost broke the story nationally the day before the sit down with the blackmailer was to happen. Almost like the paper didnt want the bad guy to get caught.

To catch the people whom were trying to extort him maybe. But what about the alleged sex trafficking or flying 17yo girls around. Paying for sex, etc.

There seems to be a lot to this story coming from many different directions.

Too soon to tell on this story. It is way too crazy and too many weird details so far to be sure if it is real or just a way to ruin him or distract people from other stuff.

People are weird, they are way too interested in other people's sex lives and not on stuff that matters. But, hey, shiny object!

To catch the people whom were trying to extort him maybe. But what about the alleged sex trafficking or flying 17yo girls around. Paying for sex, etc.

There seems to be a lot to this story coming from many different directions.

No. Thats what they were doing was saying they were going to have girls make false claims against him unless he paid them. The whole thing is a scam trying to extort money and damage him politically.

That shit goes deep. He'll probably be found having committed suicide with two bullets to the back of the skull.

And carpet fibers all over his suit.

Patch_of_the_United_States_Park_Police.png

Allegedly he would show pictures and brag about the women he was sexing up.

Almost movie worthy.

:laughing:

Allegedly, I first hand verify this.

Hes 100% a trafficker, sometimes more than one at a time.

He has no shortage of tail taking the photos of th3m either.

Truthfully, I'm surprised more interesting 'allegations' havent surfaced. If they do, itll be hot mic type stuff from a tucker Carlson set.

only 2 types of people bitch about him in DC, those hes taking tail from, and democrats.

:flipoff2::usa:gaetz :usa::flipoff2:

Rumors, disinformation, sounds like a typical Democrat smear job. And then there is the FBI letter verifying the plot, sort of puts the stink on the propagandists at this point.

Allegedly, I first hand verify this.

Hes 100% a trafficker, sometimes more than one at a time.

He has no shortage of tail taking the photos of th3m either.

Truthfully, I'm surprised more interesting 'allegations' havent surfaced. If they do, itll be hot mic type stuff from a tucker Carlson set.

only 2 types of people bitch about him in DC, those hes taking tail from, and democrats.

:flipoff2::usa:gaetz :usa::flipoff2:
Really you have first hand experience with him showing you pictures...really

if he is a pedo, he should rot in a hell, but the way he’s shot down the accusations before it could manifest seems to fuel a plot against him

Funny how it always comes back to accusations of underage sexual contact. It't not just U.S. politicians either. Foreign leaders, political opponents, etc. It's too convenient and no one will defend someone who abuses minors.

If he's guilty he will get what's coming to him.

Even if he isn't guilty he has a lot of shit to deal with. Convenient for many people that he has to divert his attention don't you think?

It's more likely that LItvenenko was killed for exposing the plot which put Putin on the throne in the first place. EVERYONE loses on that game, including connected players in the British intelligence services. People from poor, Noble families dependent on money stolen from Russia. London is their #1 destination.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

Really you have first hand experience with him showing you pictures...really

Yes.

I've also had a former (current at the time) congressman show me a video of him shooting a field mouse, trapped in a tin bucket, with a 22 revolver, on the house floor.

I've also got a few congress members current and past in my phone.

I was in the freedom caucus meeting the night kevin brady pitched the TCJA, in above a chinese restaurant, near a BB&T.

I was on the floor during the dems house sit in, and up late at the CH club enjoying drinks with many members.

I've had lunch, dinner and many drinks, calls and texts with Massie, esp regarding his prototype repurposed tesla battery solar cells. His 'jailer' is probably one of the most down to earth, backwoods guys you'll ever meet.

I've lunched with McCarthy.

I've drank (although he didnt) with VP Pence, while he was VP at a house event.

im not 'important', I'm not a COS, I'm not in politics or employed via politics. I happen to have enough connections to have met in a personal capacity with 'important' people, with no checks cashed, no strings attached.

If you want, I've got an unopened box of AF1 chocolates and matchbook you can enjoy:flipoff2:

quick edit...I guess I should have finished reading your post, but my vision got blurred due to the smell of bullshit...

And what position did you hold to grant this incredible access...

I’ll wait for the bullshit that you can’t tell us because you’d have to kill us...

quick edit...I guess I should have finished reading your post, but my vision got blurred due to the smell of bullshit...

And what position did you hold to grant this incredible access...

I’ll wait for the bullshit that you can’t tell us because you’d have to kill us...

I'd tell ya, but I'd have to kill a ya..

Kidding, take er easy...

....NASA:flipoff2:

Honest capacity, I was introduced via an investment group we broker projects to, to broker a new project we'd been working on to a separate investment group, who one of those members (2 member group) was entering politics ( won the race)

Through that working relationship initially, the next couple of years and beers type of deal, initially small but grew into pretty cool opportunities. I always respected their titles, but was more interested in the people I met than the people their public persona/title depicted. I think that at least helped some of the time, the authentic nature of it.

Yes.

I've also had a former (current at the time) congressman show me a video of him shooting a field mouse, trapped in a tin bucket, with a 22 revolver, on the house floor.

I was in the freedom caucus meeting the night kevin brady pitched the TCJA, in above a chinese restaurant, near a BB&T.

I was on the floor during the dems house sit in, and up late at the CH club enjoying drinks with many members.

I've had lunch, dinner and many drinks, calls and texts with Massie, esp regarding his prototype repurposed tesla battery solar cells. His 'jailer' is probably one of the most down to earth, backwoods guys you'll ever meet.

im not 'important', I'm not a COS, I'm not in politics or employed via politics. I happen to have enough connections to have met in a personal capacity with 'important' people, with no checks cashed, no strings attached.

If you want, I've got an unopened box of AF1 chocolates and matchbook you can enjoy:flipoff2:

Pics?

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Usually, but in the swamp it could be fire, it could be bullshit, or it could be smoke and mirrors and politics.

He's put himself out there to the point I'm surprised if he has this type of skeletons in the closet... personally like his style and seems on the level but I've been duped before. Was shocked Michelle had a cock

Yes.

Pics or proof.

I’ve become seriously jaded and cynical.

I fully believe you don’t know ANYONE and no one who seeks political power is “one of the good guys”.

(I do hold out hope for the Paul’s but I am skeptical)

Pics or proof.

​​​​

If you're asking for pics of the chicks, dont have em, seen em.

It's not an 'unknown' with him on capitol hill, widely known hes a ladies man. I dont know why it's a big deal either.

Pony_Driver If you're looking for pics of what you quoted, I'll pm ya a few to bear enough evidence I'm not bullshitting, and some that are only in my office. I ain't putting people like that, openly into the world though.

Top Back Refresh