What's new

Masks

Germany has been one of the top countries in handling this issue.
During the entire course it has ranked favorable.

Again: 96% mask compliance is a key part of it.

Here is 2020 snapshot. They all look like this.

EkSb33PXYAENvzB.jpg
Want to lie again, there, sport?

1626955486833.png

That's a bullshit graph and you know it.
Number of tests divided by the number of positives to show a percentage... weak sauce.
You're a dumb ass. People who aren't wearing masks aren't getting tested... so they aren't adding their negative test to the pile. In your country, you know a communist one, how often are they MAKING you test?

"number of deaths per million"

You can't just say the deaths? Like, what is it, four out of a million compared to eight out a million? Got to church it up a little?

Well that makes no sense - the USA has 4x as many people. Story Map Journal

So: you tell me, why does a country with basically only cities as full as NY have way less? Like 61000 less /compared to population size?

That's a bullshit graph and you know it.
Number of tests divided by the number of positives to show a percentage... weak sauce.
You're a dumb ass. People who aren't wearing masks aren't getting tested... so they aren't adding their negative test to the pile. In your country, you know a communist one, how often are they MAKING you test?

Of course everyone needed tests to go into certain places, travel. A shit ton of testing is going on - all kids need to be tested bi weekly for school and so on and so forth.

Well that makes no sense - the USA has 4x as many people. Story Map Journal

So: you tell me, why does a country with basically only cities as full as NY have way less? Like 61000 less /compared to population size?
US has more people in cities than the total of Germany’s population

care to try again?

Of course everyone needed tests to go into certain places, travel. A shit ton of testing is going on - all kids need to be tested bi weekly for school and so on and so forth.
Yeah, so they're testing everyone, multiple times a month and you think that graph isn't skewed a wee bit?
You really are dumb... and no response to my proof that covid vaccine has killed more people than ALL other vaccines combined?

April 30, 2020

Today:
GER: 1000 daily new infections
USA: 40,286 (divide by 4 is 10K) Ten times as many.

Last 7 days:

USA 85 infections per 100K
GER 12 infections per 100K TWELVE
UK 493 infections per 100K

Look at the UK and see what happens when you deny science. and lift mandates. You get fucked in the ass by a virus...
A weird experiment going on on plague island.

Yeah, so they're testing everyone, multiple times a month and you think that graph isn't skewed a wee bit?
You really are dumb... and no response to my proof that covid vaccine has killed more people than ALL other vaccines combined?

What proof? I can't find it.

jesus, weren't you gone for awhile?

Today:
GER: 1000 daily new infections
USA: 40,286 (divide by 4 is 10K) Ten times as many.

Last 7 days:

USA 85 infections per 100K
GER 12 infections per 100K TWELVE
UK 493 infections per 100K

Look at the UK and see what happens when you deny science. and lift mandates. You get fucked in the ass by a virus...
A weird experiment going on on plague island.
So, what you are saying is that Germany was slow to mask up and/or vaccinate?

because that‘s the only logical argument since Germany had 350k cases just at the beginning of May

Ok found it.

• The entries in the VAERS database are not enough to determine whether a vaccine causes death or any other adverse event, experts said. People can die after getting vaccinated for any number of reasons unrelated to the vaccine.
  • The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention analyzed the death reports submitted to VAERS through May 3 and concluded that there’s no “causal link to COVID-19 vaccines.”

Also CDC say "Safe and effective"

Stop parroting Tucker Carlsons bullshit

So, what you are saying is that Germany was slow to mask up and/or vaccinate?

because that‘s the only logical argument since Germany had 350k cases just at the beginning of May

Masking up was quick and constant. I NEVER see anyone in a store, gas station, mcd et cerera without a mask. NEVER. Even the people wearing it under their nose are 1 out of 100. And it's ALWAYS some low IQ mouth-breathing muslim.

Slow to ramp up vaccinations: yes. Typical Germans... Need a perfekt plan, jaaa.

There are very few people wearing mask in the stores I visit. Some places are still requiring their employees to wear masks though.

Masking up was quick and constant. I NEVER see anyone in a store, gas station, mcd et cerera without a mask. NEVER. Even the people wearing it under their nose are 1 out of 100. And it's ALWAYS some low IQ mouth-breathing muslim.

Slow to ramp up vaccinations: yes. Typical Germans... Need a perfekt plan, jaaa.
So, masks didn’t work
1626957688768.png

Mostly tourists are still wearing them. Outside of that, there's a few stragglers still using them.

What's annoying is the plexiglass over our counter. Boss says that's going to remain there permanently.

PNAS (National Academy of Sciences. of the United States of America) two studies. (I cannot find the 94% figure only more. It was also a PNAS study.)

Compliance: Social and behavioral consequences of mask policies during the COVID-19 pandemic

Social and behavioral consequences of mask policies during the COVID-19 pandemic​

F1.large.jpg

Mask effectiveness:
Results: "Assessing the credibility of the various estimates, we conclude that face masks reduce the daily growth rate of reported infections by around 47%."

Anyone with half a brain knows covid was a politically inspired hoax, at this point still believing its a threat has become a religion.
Yes. all the countries that mostly hate each other are in it together to reduce everyone's shopping/earing and tax paying ability.

Geez you're a moron of a special kind.

PNAS (National Academy of Sciences. of the United States of America) two studies. (I cannot find the 94% figure only more. It was also a PNAS study.)

Compliance: Social and behavioral consequences of mask policies during the COVID-19 pandemic

Social and behavioral consequences of mask policies during the COVID-19 pandemic​

F1.large.jpg

Mask effectiveness:
Results: "Assessing the credibility of the various estimates, we conclude that face masks reduce the daily growth rate of reported infections by around 47%."

So, no proof? You just made something up again

Top Back Refresh