What's new

Masks full of bacteria, parasites and fungi... Who would have thought?

Well now we all know who was wearing a mask while driving their car by themselves…
You know who you're talking to here, or you been asleep?
I was champion #1 of anti-mask since the start, never wore one yet, and have been rapid about voicing my position on how stupid and unsafe it is to wear one.

Where have you been? You missed my 100 page anti mask thread where I dumped countless studies and articles to prove masks don't work?

In the future, learn how to detect sarcasm.

You know who you're talking to here, or you been asleep?
I was champion #1 of anti-mask since the start, never wore one yet, and have been rapid about voicing my position on how stupid and unsafe it is to wear one.

Where have you been? You missed my 100 page anti mask thread where I dumped countless studies and articles to prove masks don't work?

In the future, learn how to detect sarcasm.
I’m sorry that I don’t read every post in every thread and keep notes on or memorize who wrote what day after day. So I guess you got me. Good job. :shaking:

The extra moisture in my lungs is exactly why i CAN'T wear a mask... it causes pneumonia... the bacteria and viruses caught in the mask just make it worse.
I've been stating from the start that masks WILL cause death and sickness. Those cases of illness are not being reported, and may not until the lawsuits start rolling in to the courts.
I figure about 3 years from the start of the "pandemic" until we see masks outlawed.

I’m sorry that I don’t read every post in every thread and keep notes on or memorize who wrote what day after day. So I guess you got me. Good job. :shaking:
You don't have to read every post, or every thread. No need for extreme, just a reasonable middle ground.

That mega thread was bumped multiple times a day and months on end during the lockdowns. You missed out on a bunch of good fighting. Eviltwit was wishing me dead because I refused the face diaper. He made a fool of himself a hundred times. It was called NO MASKS or something like that. Worth a look, both for education on the studies as well as the funny back and forth. A glimpse back in time when all the mask BS started.

You don't have to read every post, or every thread. No need for extreme, just a reasonable middle ground.

That mega thread was bumped multiple times a day and months on end during the lockdowns. You missed out on a bunch of good fighting. Eviltwit was wishing me dead because I refused the face diaper. He made a fool of himself a hundred times. It was called NO MASKS or something like that. Worth a look, both for education on the studies as well as the funny back and forth. A glimpse back in time when all the mask BS started.

Someone thinks they're more important and notable than they really are. I have no idea you're anti mask either.

I'm the God Damned George Washington of the fight against masks, and I have been since day one.
I brought you 20 posts per day for months on end, with data overload, study after study, going back 100 years.
Say my name!! ARRGHHH.

Just kidding. But I figured that thread was constantly up that everyone would have seen it was my guess. Maybe not. Whatever, drink on.

I'm the God Damned George Washington of the fight against masks, and I have been since day one.
I brought you 20 posts per day for months on end, with data overload, study after study, going back 100 years.
Say my name!! ARRGHHH.

Just kidding. But I figured that thread was constantly up that everyone would have seen it was my guess. Maybe not. Whatever, drink on.
You've been here long enough to know that's not how it works around here. Your views are whatever they are deemed to be by the guy that complains the loudest. Whatever they actually are is irrelevant. That's the way it works. Deal with it.

Top Back Refresh