What's new

Mask attacks.

bobbywalter

Numbskull Member
Member Number
Loc
shithole under the fuhrer michigan
Who has been attacked for not wearing a mask yet?.?.

Wife and several others today at trentwood market here in brownstown...or Trenton rather....we live on the border.

She was shook up pretty good.

Is mask virtue warrior the new sjw??

The last 5 years I have had some shit thrown at me Pretty regular . Not my wife though. Pretty much put me in rage rhino for a minute...

This is going to start a fire.

My neighbors girl had to have surgery from an infection in her eyes and nasal from mask infection required by employer....her beautiful face is flawed now....and vision. And she is worried about losing her job...

Ghey.

Haven't been bothered yet but I don't go out much. Fuhrer Inslee did say that starting the 7th businesses are going to be allowed/expected to not serve people not wearing masks so we'll see who doesn't want my money ever again. People here are pretty passive about shit, my GF has had lots of people point or talk shit to themselves over her not wearing one in the store. I feel sorry for whoever decides to go at her, she's got a ton of pent up rage and hasn't punched anyone in a long time. I get by mostly on resting murder face and people assuming I'm a neo-nazi because of my haircut.

Haven't been bothered yet but I don't go out much. Fuhrer Inslee did say that starting the 7th businesses are going to be allowed/expected to not serve people not wearing masks so we'll see who doesn't want my money ever again. People here are pretty passive about shit, my GF has had lots of people point or talk shit to themselves over her not wearing one in the store. I feel sorry for whoever decides to go at her, she's got a ton of pent up rage and hasn't punched anyone in a long time. I get by mostly on resting murder face and people assuming I'm a neo-nazi because of my haircut.

i'm curious how much people are actually talking behind the back and such. that is a pretty common complaint from people who are very self conscious about xyz (weight, race, height, etc.) I've been mostly working pretty hard to reassure my wife that stuff isn't going on and haven't experienced it myself.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/calvin-...lar-face-mask/

Security guard fatally shot after enforcing face mask policy, prosecutor says

BY PETER MARTINEZ

UPDATED ON: MAY 5, 2020 / 9:56 PM / CBS N
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/calvin...rity-guard-shot-dead-family-dollar-face-mask/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/calvin...rity-guard-shot-dead-family-dollar-face-mask/

this is the most famous overt violence related to masking orders that i'm aware of. very, very curious if there are more.

i'm curious how much people are actually talking behind the back and such. that is a pretty common complaint from people who are very self conscious about xyz (weight, race, height, etc.) I've been mostly working pretty hard to reassure my wife that stuff isn't going on and haven't experienced it myself.

I've only witnessed people pointing at the sticker of Calvin pissing on Inslee that she has on her back window. I have to constantly tell her people aren't paying that much attention to whatever she's worried about just about every day though so it may just be in her head.

To date I have only been told once "You need a mask on!!!" by some grumpy old fawk at the local general store. I live in a fairly small town, that also happens to be sort of a resort mecca for the people of the people in the valleys below. This guy was obviously a tourist from the Phoenix area (which I happen to like most people, don't read into that). I responded with a very blunt "shut the fuck up old man, before you need that mask to hold your jaw in place". I am completely out of patience with this shit... we have no "mask mandate" in this town of mine...

My friend on the other hand had a physical confrontation at Walmart with some idiot that pushed him repeatedly and told him he was to close (he was maybe 4 feet away). :laughing: Didn't end well for either of them because my buddy knocked him on his ass and then the po-po showed up. :lmao: Both got a trip to the police station and released after about an hour. No charges and both were warned to be civil. This shits getting dumb.

A bitch came into my sons work and snapped a pic of his mask just barely below his nose, then posted it on yelp with a poor review and some derogatory comments.

To date I have only been told once "You need a mask on!!!" by some grumpy old fawk at the local general store. I live in a fairly small town, that also happens to be sort of a resort mecca for the people of the people in the valleys below. This guy was obviously a tourist from the Phoenix area (which I happen to like most people, don't read into that). I responded with a very blunt "shut the fuck up old man, before you need that mask to hold your jaw in place". I am completely out of patience with this shit... we have no "mask mandate" in this town of mine...

My friend on the other hand had a physical confrontation at Walmart with some idiot that pushed him repeatedly and told him he was to close (he was maybe 4 feet away). :laughing: Didn't end well for either of them because my buddy knocked him on his ass and then the po-po showed up. :lmao: Both got a trip to the police station and released after about an hour. No charges and both were warned to be civil. This shits getting dumb.

Did you really tell the old guy exactly what you quoted as saying? That's fkg harsh if you did. :laughing:

When this bullshit first started I went to Fed Ex to drop off a package on my lunch break. The package was already labeled and insured for $1k. Because of the amount I like to get a receipt from them rather than drop it in their pile. As I'm walking up to the automatic door with this big, heavy package I notice all the signs requiring a mask. It was the first time I had seen that and I didn't have a mask to wear. I figured when the door opened I'd just slide the thing through and into their pile and be on my way without going inside. The door opened and there was no one inside so I figured I'd put it on the counter and turn around and walk the 5 feet back out. I set my package down and turned around and somehow a lady had snuck up on me and was coming through the door with a big package as well. I sidestepped to give her room to come through and was about to leave when the employee door opened and Ms. Crabtree came through.

She immediately started screeching at me that I needed a mask to be in there. Now I'm a little pissed, and I hate this particular woman anyway. I pulled the collar of my shirt over my nose and said "I need a receipt then I'll be on my way". She then screeched "That's not a mask!" So I dropped the collar of my shirt and said " You're right, it's not. Would you like to print me a receipt, or shall I stand here and wait for you to get someone to remove me?" She quickly printed the receipt like she was gonna die within seconds of breathing the same air and I left.

I haven't worn a mask yet, and walk right thru all the signs, I haven't been confronted, so i haven't needed to tell anyone to fuck themselves

I've been using my nextdoor app to pick up side work, and have kept my opinions to myself, not shitting where I eat, but it's out of hand, and I'm legitimately worried that this is a civil rights test, I baited the screetchers, going around mask shaming and calling people not wearing masks covidiots. Once they took the bait I took the position of a concerned citizen who was concerned about the lack of transparency in data reporting, linked some articles, then posted the results of my Sunday obituaries in the paper, the same 16 octogenarians every time, 1 was from covid 19, she was 99. Then linked an article by doctors talking about the over use of ventilators when a nasal cannula with o2 would do.

yeah, I'm arguing on the internet, but that's where these pussys are talking shit, they only glare in the store and shuffle on.

Good stories here.
Hasn't happened to me yet.

I find it crazy how normal people have just went nuts.

I've only witnessed people pointing at the sticker of Calvin pissing on Inslee that she has on her back window. I have to constantly tell her people aren't paying that much attention to whatever she's worried about just about every day though so it may just be in her head.

The problem with this philosophy is that the people who do pay attention are precisely the people that will cause trouble.

So you are an intimidating looking man, but she is a woman with a woman's skeleton and muscle set. You're obviously not relating the whole story but you're also not relating that you appreciate this difference. A healthy 13 year old boy can beat the shit out of your wife. Maybe you should listen to her worries. Women live in a different world.

Can't say I'm an enormous fan of you threatening an old man, even an entitled asshole who wants you to cater to his desire to be a tourist.

The shit I'm reading in this thread has no real connection to the GCC I'm aware of. Who are you guys, getting in arguments with old timers and acting uncivil.

You guys need to back off. You know it's pretty easy to keep a mask in your pocket to avoid confrontation.

Don't let the Riot confrontation turn into you arguing with old white Trump voters maybe?

When this bullshit first started I went to Fed Ex to drop off a package on my lunch break. The package was already labeled and insured for $1k. Because of the amount I like to get a receipt from them rather than drop it in their pile. As I'm walking up to the automatic door with this big, heavy package I notice all the signs requiring a mask. It was the first time I had seen that and I didn't have a mask to wear. I figured when the door opened I'd just slide the thing through and into their pile and be on my way without going inside. The door opened and there was no one inside so I figured I'd put it on the counter and turn around and walk the 5 feet back out. I set my package down and turned around and somehow a lady had snuck up on me and was coming through the door with a big package as well. I sidestepped to give her room to come through and was about to leave when the employee door opened and Ms. Crabtree came through.

She immediately started screeching at me that I needed a mask to be in there. Now I'm a little pissed, and I hate this particular woman anyway. I pulled the collar of my shirt over my nose and said "I need a receipt then I'll be on my way". She then screeched "That's not a mask!" So I dropped the collar of my shirt and said " You're right, it's not. Would you like to print me a receipt, or shall I stand here and wait for you to get someone to remove me?" She quickly printed the receipt like she was gonna die within seconds of breathing the same air and I left.

Almost exactly what happened to me but at my bank instead.

Went by and saw no line up for the first time since this started, good thing too as I have to cash a check with one day left before it expires. I made it half way in and got jumped by two employees screeching and throwing a fucking fit. I held my hand up and said quiet down, when they did I said...

I am here to cash a check I am going over there to do so, you have options though. 1 you can get my cash and I am out of here or 2 I am staying till the cops get here and drag me out. I walked over and they cashed me out PDQ.

I figured I would get a police visit later on but I didn't, I did get a how did we do today survey a couple of hours later.:homer::laughing:

This is the very same bank it went down at.

They just made them mandatory inside businesses in our county after hundreds of libtards have been screeching. Our governor won’t do it state wide though.

Went to Outback last week and they asked me to put a mask on for the 30 seconds from standing at the hostess counter to walking 15’ away and sitting down, where you can take it off. Pretty stupid.

What makes me laugh are that the people who are so offended by non mask wearers choose to get up in their face and start a shouting match, making them literally 100x more likely to catch Covid if they have it rather than just giving them a wide berth and going about their business.

Can't say I'm an enormous fan of you threatening an old man, even an entitled asshole who wants you to cater to his desire to be a tourist.

The shit I'm reading in this thread has no real connection to the GCC I'm aware of. Who are you guys, getting in arguments with old timers and acting uncivil.

You guys need to back off. You know it's pretty easy to keep a mask in your pocket to avoid confrontation.

Don't let the Riot confrontation turn into you arguing with old white Trump voters maybe?

Sadly, you think anyone cares what you are a fan of, well this personality, anyway

They just made them mandatory inside businesses in our county after hundreds of libtards have been screeching. Our governor won’t do it state wide though.

Went to Outback last week and they asked me to put a mask on for the 30 seconds from standing at the hostess counter to walking 15’ away and sitting down, where you can take it off. Pretty stupid.

What makes me laugh are that the people who are so offended by non mask wearers choose to get up in their face and start a shouting match, making them literally 100x more likely to catch Covid if they have it rather than just giving them a wide berth and going about their business.

Cough and sneeze

A bitch came into my sons work and snapped a pic of his mask just barely below his nose, then posted it on yelp with a poor review and some derogatory comments.

That’s my big concern. I’m not making my guys wear masks, so far most customers seem relieved that they don’t have to wear one in our office but all it takes is one Karen to bitch.

330,873,972 Americans have NOT died from COVID since January. The scamdemic hoax is a fraud perpetrated globally, but ultimately designed to destabilize mostly The United States.

Flecker lives in a thriving metropiles compared to where I live, if the road through town was straight and the speed limit not 30 MPH it would take you less than a minute to drive through.
Yesterday was the first time wearing a mask was enforced, and that was at the bank. Mom insists on cash for some reason, and it has to be in bills of larger than 20s otherwise we could just stop at the ATM, that and she is a social person, and has to go in to find out how everybody is.
Anyway she had to come back to the car and dig through her purse ( everything is always in the bottom of it) to find hers, found out she has 2 of them, Not sure why they decided to impose this after not having to for weeks.

There have been people who look like they are going to say something, by their dress you can tell they are outsiders (Realtor tried pass off Mountainair as the next Taos so a bunch of eastern libs moved in, bought into the idea of buy 40 acre pieces of mesa south of town, which 38 acres would be left pristine, for nature to thrive. Old rancher figured he walked into a gold mine! You see the every week filling up their water trailers because the only water is alkali and deep 500 feet plus ! Generally all they need is my one eyed stare and they realise they have somewhere else to be, locals who mask up are generally older folks who just nod and go on about their business

I wear a mask where I am asked to wear a mask. If people are afraid I don’t want to make them more afraid. I have nothing to prove.

In this case....shirts and skins.

The shirts are going to win. And soon. I kept my shit together....but had I been there I would have been Fawked. Probably shot ... I have been in physical altercations twice this year for wearing wwg1wga on my truck, which I normally don't put politics on because I get enough shit about it with no messages... and a shirt that said recall whitmer.

Horrid times for the republic.

There is no way to scientifically mandate a bandanna mask for this issue and yet it is happening. I am Viking fit tested and certified in first responder level one. ..bbp and CSE ...barrier protection ..

I hate people who wear masks to hide their identity to do wrong......Klan. The new clan that is antifa.....

​​​
And here we are.

They have brilliantly mandated it. Let all of the crazies and criminals out to be homeless and desperate and protected them with masks to crime with glee, and we fund it.

Orwell would be impressed with this brown shirt army of useful idiots.....and more so with the Karen class of volunteers like the POS,s that attacked my wife.

If you have kids. .make sure these fawks and orgs
Similar to them do not get access.

They are recruiting at our park.

https://youtu.be/yh4ZUKJrSFY

Started as climate change activists .... I am a magnet for this shit.

I wear a mask where I am asked to wear a mask. If people are afraid I don’t want to make them more afraid. I have nothing to prove.

The problem here is the shifting goal posts . ..

Those fuktardz riding bikes and driving cars masked up in 100 plus heat 100 percent of the time are salivating at the chance to inflict this new found power on YOU.

Power.....

Not yet but it'll happen. Went to Walmart on Thursday to pick up a battery for the boat. I was the only one I saw that didn't have one on. I just keep moving and minding my own business. I avoid eye contact anyway.

The problem here is the shifting goal posts . ..

Those fuktardz riding bikes and driving cars masked up in 100 plus heat 100 percent of the time are salivating at the chance to inflict this new found power on YOU.

Power.....

I live in a small town in the mountains in Pennsylvania. None of what you describe is happening here. Maybe in Pittsburgh or Philly....

I haven't worn a mask yet, and walk right thru all the signs, I haven't been confronted, so i haven't needed to tell anyone to fuck themselves

I've been using my nextdoor app to pick up side work, and have kept my opinions to myself, not shitting where I eat, but it's out of hand, and I'm legitimately worried that this is a civil rights test, I baited the screetchers, going around mask shaming and calling people not wearing masks covidiots. Once they took the bait I took the position of a concerned citizen who was concerned about the lack of transparency in data reporting, linked some articles, then posted the results of my Sunday obituaries in the paper, the same 16 octogenarians every time, 1 was from covid 19, she was 99. Then linked an article by doctors talking about the over use of ventilators when a nasal cannula with o2 would do.

yeah, I'm arguing on the internet, but that's where these pussys are talking shit, they only glare in the store and shuffle on.

We had a dude on NextDoor here going around taking pictures of people who weren't wearing masks so he could sue them when he got sick... He was going out of his way to do this "Walking around places he doesn't normally go", threatening little old ladies etc... Trying to cash in on a crisis.

I wear a mask entering any business.. if i have to actually need something. I dont go out much these days..

Ran to Home Depot the other day for some grilling accessories, was surprised to see a few inside without masks.. their choice i figure. I dont typically see people not wearing masks..

And before anyone blasts me for being a supporter of these things, i'm a heart patient who has had bypass surgery. I'm 58.. not quiet ready to leave this place yet, or go through the hell i imagine dying alone in a hospital would be.

And before anyone blasts me for being a supporter of these things, i'm a heart patient who has had bypass surgery. I'm 58.. not quiet ready to leave this place yet, or go through the hell i imagine dying alone in a hospital would be.

Perfect example of if you feel you need one, wear one. I won't give anyone shit for wearing one if they feel they need it. My issue is with them being mandatory and citizens trying to police other citizens for not wearing one.

Went to the range yesterday, didn't wear a mask. Went to Home Depot afterwards still wearing my PPQ and dual mag holster, a boonie hat, my tinted Dewalt safety glasses and mask, and nobody said a peep to me. Would have made for a good stick-up cover.

Top Back Refresh