What's new

Man shot/killed over July 4th weekend while out wheeling with his kid

Ass hiole killed a Dr! :mad3:

And that makes it Worse than killing a Man that was NOT a Dr ?

I fail to see how you are trying to separate a fact that he shot a Man in front of his Minor Son, like that changes things or is a worse Penalty.

And that makes it Worse than killing a Man that was NOT a Dr ?

I fail to see how you are trying to separate a fact that he shot a Man in front of his Minor Son, like that changes things or is a worse Penalty.

Sorry it just seemed to strike a cord.

I am sorry to have offended you, does that make you feel superior now?

Wonder if any semi-local members can do something for the kid in the future like take him wheeling, camping, etc.? Looks like from a $ standpoint their gofundme is doing well. Lord knows I’d need a hell of a support system after watching my dad get murdered and coming home to mother fighting cancer...

I was following this via various FB groups.

It started early Friday when a member local to their posted up pics of his Blue side by side that was stolen early that morning...... Guy rammed gate, which didnt budge, and then rammed the fence.

ive seen (unconfirmed) posts about each incident that he was trying to carjack folks for a better ride.

If the deceased was a bad doctor, the shitbag may have saved hundreds of lives.

Not remotely implying that's the case here, but never assume a doc is a good one.

ONCE AGAIN I DIDN"T ASSUME ANYTHING, for some reason it just seemed to be something I felt to point out. Now I could say OMG he killed a VEGETARIAN!

ONCE AGAIN I DIDN"T ASSUME ANYTHING, for some reason it just seemed to be something I felt to point out. Now I could say OMG he killed a VEGETARIAN!

RELAX, STOP YELLING - I wasn't accusing you of anything, just pointing out the counterpoint to the implied assumption.

ALWAYS have a pistol on me when anywhere in the mountains for a variety of reasons. This is one

Unless you instantly kill every person you see, I don't see how you can save yourself from someone intent on killing you.
-Guy walks by your vehicle, you don't shoot him. As he gets next to you, BANG, he shoots you by surprise.
-Guy on a hill sniping people, you catch a round before you even know he exists.
-Guy drives past your vehicle going other way, as he passes your window, he pulls up his gun and shoots you in the face.

There is nothing you can do about it if some random person waits until the last second and pulls a hidden gun with intent to kill you. That's the scary part because we can't do anything about it.

Unless you instantly kill every person you see, I don't see how you can save yourself from someone intent on killing you.
-Guy walks by your vehicle, you don't shoot him. As he gets next to you, BANG, he shoots you by surprise.
-Guy on a hill sniping people, you catch a round before you even know he exists.
-Guy drives past your vehicle going other way, as he passes your window, he pulls up his gun and shoots you in the face.

There is nothing you can do about it if some random person waits until the last second and pulls a hidden gun with intent to kill you. That's the scary part because we can't do anything about it.

Never said I was going to go all Red Dawn with my Glock 19 and an extra mag but nevertheless, I still always have a pistol on me for a variety of reasons.

Maybe the guy in scenrios 1 and 3 miss? At least I have a chance then.

I honestly don't worry much about people although there have been a few times that I was nervous, which is why I always have it.

yup, that is why purely random acts of violence are very often newsworthy events, because they are very rare. it drives home the point that something like 90% of all homicides are not just non-random, but known persons.

And those random ones, they are absolutely terror. No different than walking on the sidewalk pushing your baby in a stroller and some random car jumps the curb and mows down your family. Nothing you can do to stop it. It's the stuff of nightmares.

Top Back Refresh