What's new

Man charged with taking deer while inside motor vehicle after hitting deer with truck

the conservative atheist

😷😷😷ㅤ=ㅤ🐑🐑🐑
Member Number
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OLD FORGE, N.Y. – Town of Webb police arrested a Forestport man Saturday, after he allegedly hit a deer with his truck on purpose near the Old Forge Fire Department.

The deer was standing in the road between the fire station and Old Forge Hardware when police say 18-year-old Grady N. Boulier sped up and intentionally hit the deer, dragging the animal before it was thrown off the roadway.

Due to the extent of its injuries, the deer had to be euthanized.

Under environmental conservation laws, Boulier was charged with taking a deer while in a motor vehicle, taking of a deer from a public highway and taking a deer during a closed season. He was also charged with purposely injuring an animal under agriculture and markets law. Police also issued Boulier a traffic ticket for unreasonable speed.

Boulier was released with an appearance ticket, and is due back in court at a later date.

There must be more to this story. Old forge is a hill billy town where literally no one would care about this. Must have pissed off the officer or something

2x on this.

NY has too many deer and they're basically a pest. From an environmental point of view he did them a favor.

The idiots acting like this kid deserved it just because whatever shithole they're from isn't overpopulated with deer are amusing. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
2x on this.

NY has too many deer and they're basically a pest. From an environmental point of view he did them a favor.

The idiots acting like this kid deserved it just because whatever shithole they're from isn't overpopulated with deer are amusing. :rolleyes:

That’s like where we live. They are a nuisance animal. Between me, my wife, and our 3 driving age kids we’ve hit over 20 deer.

Ranch Hand bumpers. 70mph is about the optimum speed. So my friends tell me.....:flipoff2:

We have 20 or so struck and killed in front of our house along our paved county road every year. Hauled a dead one off my aunts lawn last week with my grapple. They are a real pest, a danger to motorcyclists and cause millions of dollars in vehicle damage around here.

old forge is the gateway to the adirondacks.
the town protects those deer, as they just stroll through the village. they are tourist deer.
fuckers stop traffic all the time cause they have the Right of way.
big ass rats.

Ranch Hand bumpers. 70mph is about the optimum speed. So my friends tell me.....:flipoff2:

We have 20 or so struck and killed in front of our house along our paved county road every year. Hauled a dead one off my aunts lawn last week with my grapple. They are a real pest, a danger to motorcyclists and cause millions of dollars in vehicle damage around here.

Up in Errol, the trucks don't even stop. Deer explode like meat balloons.

There must be more to this story. Old forge is a hill billy town where literally no one would care about this. Must have pissed off the officer or something

When the fuck was the last time you were there? Old Forge is a tourist trap filled with snobby hipster douches, rich city folk and their vacation homes and its full of tame deer that will walk right up to you and eat out of your hand. Also the dumbass probably did it in front of a bunch of tourists. You dont fuck with tourist dollars ina town like that and think youre gonna get away with it.

Last edited:
When the fuck was the last time you were there? Old Forge is a tourist trap filled with snobby hipster douches, rich city folk and their vacation homes and its full of tame deer that will walk right up to you and eat out of your hand. Also the dumbass probably did it in front of a bunch of tourists. You dont fuck with tourist dollars ina town like that and think youre gonna get away with it.

Broken clock has his time of day.

You only have deer? Ha. Try 600# elk, those fuckers kill semi drivers. Nothing like coming around the corner at 60 to have 18,000lbs of meat standing in the fucking road. Luckily I have only almost hit them. Had one where I stopped close enough that her fur moved. Swear still to this day my bumper must have been touching her. Good thing they taste delicious. And road kill on a 600# animal usually leaves a fair amount of good meat. Rest is dog food.

Top Back Refresh