What's new

Man Arrested After Posting Photo Showing Him Choke White Toddler With BLM Message

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
https://nationalfile.com/man-arrest...hite-toddler-with-black-lives-matter-message/

Pzg3c21.jpg

I am just going to go out on a limb here and say he is not the baby daddy. Cuz ya know, he aint 'round

Hopes the guys in jail get wind of why he is there............assuming he isn't no-bailed and back home in a hour.

Hopes the guys in jail get wind of why he is there............assuming he isn't no-bailed and back home in a hour.

So, the guys that will never be around for their kids are going to teach this guy a lesson?

Last edited:
He was immediately taken into custody because he was wanted by the parole authority from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation & Correction, deputies said. He is now held in the Clark County Jail.

The child was evaluated at a local hospital but did not suffer any injuries.

You guys are taking the bait.

Dear retard,
if that were a white man kneeling on a black kid's neck I would feel the same way. Go fuck yourself douchebag.

How would you feel if it is a politically construed kneeling, and you are the one holding the camera and giving instructions like: "ok kid, now cry and pretend it hurts!". Look at the fucking picture. There is no pressure on his neck are you fucking kidding me?

If it were a white guy on a black kid's neck I already know what type of comments I would read.
How about a Muslim kid. Overbear would be up in this shit already says: "Fuck yea MAGA!!!"

For fucks sake.

Why no charges for the person that owns the hand that's helping hold down the kid?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ck-white-baby/

Law enforcement is still also working on identifying the second person seen in the photo, the person holding the baby’s feet.

“We’re having some difficulty with getting a positive identification on that person who is holding the child’s hands down,” Maj. Clark explained. “We are still working on getting that person identified.” The mother only provided them with the first name of the person.

When asked about a friend of Jackson that people on social media have suspected of being the accomplice, Maj. Clark said that he could not disclose the name at this time.

In the pudding.
And in all the white people being "offended".
So easy to spot unless you are affected by white privilege.

I'm sure the pic is a joke, but it's not photoshopped.

You guys are taking the bait.

Right.... it's bait....

How would you feel if it is a politically construed kneeling, and you are the one holding the camera and giving instructions like: "ok kid, now cry and pretend it hurts!". Look at the fucking picture. There is no pressure on his neck are you fucking kidding me?

What you don't understand is that a 2-year old child cannot consent to having their neck knelt on, held down, and cry like that kid is. If your kids are capable of this, then I'd suggest rushing them to Hollywood right away, because they have a brilliant career in acting ahead of them.

Nobody here believes the guy is putting his weight on the kid's neck. OF COURSE it's a set-up photo. But that doesn't matter.

I think the kid really is crying and being held down.

It's odd to have to explain this to someone.

The second part of your post contains nothing but logical fallacies on your part.

If it were a white guy on a black kid's neck I already know what type of comments I would read.
How about a Muslim kid. Overbear would be up in this shit already says: "Fuck yea MAGA!!!"

For fucks sake

I hate that fucking shit from you half-wits "Yeahh buh buh if it was X and Z, then A and B, buh buhhhhh....." :shaking: I hate that shit.

Top Back Refresh