What's new

Magnitude 205 by Total Metal Innovations

Tired of long waits for aftermarket transfer cases??

These are currently in-stock and shipping within a business day or two! Currently at an introductory price!

IMG_5175.jpeg
IMG_5167.jpeg

Correct, our website has inventory control setup for the Magnitude case. If we don’t have one in stock ready to ship our website won’t allow someone to purchase a case.
@marlin crawler :laughing:
Nice item, thanx for the support.

The three photos are three different cases, in three different vehicles. All of the photos are from cases that had some form of doubler that was existing in this build prior to changing a stock 205 out for a Magnitude 205.

Last edited:
I thought he might be teasing photos of the doubler he mentioned they were developing... :flipoff2: 😃
D300 is currently top priority. We do have some doublers out in testing but primary focus is the Magnitude 300 currently.

It actually makes getting photos of the Magnitude 205 difficult currently due to the fact that most of the Magnitude 205’s we have our hands on regularly have something shinny bolted in between them and the transmission. Can’t be leaking Doubler photos!!

Anyone on here try one out yet? I just ordered one today for my new race buggy build. Was about to go with an atlas but decided to try a 205 instead.

Anyone on here try one out yet? I just ordered one today for my new race buggy build. Was about to go with an atlas but decided to try a 205 instead.
I have the magnitude 205 in my rig. Nothing but impressed with it so far! Shipping was fast, fit and finish is great, and it is by far the best shifting case i have ran. Places i have ran the case so far include King of the Hammers, Hoodoo, Brownscamp, Cline butte, and roughly 200 street miles with zero issues

Top Back Refresh